Reviews for School Daze, Knight Job
ApocSM chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
dogbertcarroll chapter 8 . 2/12/2005
CH1

Damn, now I'm going to have to track down the story before this one.

CH2

I love the AI. I didn't know you could program in that level of sarcasm!

Great ending.

CH3

Ouch. He just pops up at all the wrong times.

CH4

Good banter.

CH5

LOL. You have to love that computer. I was half sure it was based off of

a scan of Xander's brain.

CH6

Nice blend.

CH7

LOL. Loved the ending.

CH8

Good choice of thief.

More?
Necrule Paen chapter 1 . 12/12/2004
where can if find red and gold? Ive looked all over and can't find it.
X-Over chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Please update this wonderful crossover story of yours very soon. Pretty please? Thank you. :)
X-Over chapter 8 . 6/11/2004
Please keep up the good work as always. Thank you! :)

Ash Lee Brodford chapter 8 . 7/15/2003
this is great! remy! and xan! lov it! cant wait for more! update soonest!

Jaa ne

Ash Lee
MagnusXXN chapter 8 . 3/4/2003
It still pisses me off to no ends when Buffy acts as if Xander needs her permission to go out side. He really should stick it to her good. Someone needs to take her down a few steps. Hope to hear more. Cordy's funny. : )

): )
Harry2 chapter 8 . 3/4/2003
So, Gambit is doing a job for somebody and it involves Stark Enteriprises. I think that Ms. Chase is going to end up Wasp size before long!
Luis chapter 8 . 3/3/2003
LIked the new chapters. Please continue updating this story of yours very soon.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 3/1/2003
Tenhawk, don't worry. I'll be patient. Post here whenever you can. And if you ever decide that you need work with the Jverse on a story involving Jarod, just Email me or IM me. I'm glad to help out. And keep up the good work on this story. I'm enjoying it.
Harry2 chapter 2 . 3/1/2003
THANK YOU TENHAWK! I missed reading this series. I dropped the Journeyverse site, because I was spending so much time on the Wandererverse site. Now, lets get going, kick Maggie Walshs deireer into concrete, and get the relationship between Xander, Cordy and Buffy settled!
Luis chapter 7 . 3/1/2003
Please continue; update this story very soon.
MagnusXXN chapter 7 . 3/1/2003
Oh a fight! I wonder if Xanders going to kick Lukes butt or play the weak link and pretend to not know anything about fighting. Well I can't wait to hear more.

): )
VegaKeep chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
I say it's Faith, and if it isn't Kain is a pushover against Angelus.
Luis chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
Liked the new chapter. Please continuue; write more very soon.