Reviews for The Return
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
this was a great story liked it alot.
CosmicEssence chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
i do love these kinds of stories...nice one!
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
Please do a sequel! I want a sequel! I want a sequel! I want a sequel!
luvondarox chapter 2 . 10/16/2008
It's...strange. Your writing changed so drastically from CH1 and CH2 it's like a completely different person: the sentences are short, there's no break between people speaking...it's almost like a stream of consciousness writing. O_o Very different.

On a friendlier note, the story looks intriguing so far! I love the stories that take on the 'What if Qui-Gon never accepted Obi-Wan back?' stories.
Makai-Rahl chapter 9 . 10/18/2006
hey this one was good, just looking through the archives I stumbled upon this...
swfan chapter 9 . 7/26/2005
SUCH A GOOD FAN FIC! i realli realli enjoyed readin it! _
Merlins-Wolf chapter 9 . 6/19/2005
hey u need to write more and hurry
L'Arya Shadeslayer chapter 9 . 4/30/2004
Love STORY! MUST HAVE MORE!
R.I. Red chapter 9 . 7/5/2003
nice work... i just read this again, and i really like it. just thought i'd say hello.

-red
lilsweetpinacolada chapter 9 . 1/25/2003
i luved it! plz write a squel tho!it ended way to soon i think!
Master Elora Dannan chapter 9 . 1/14/2003
Awwwwwwww! No fair! Obi-Wan should be Qui-Gon's padawan, not Anakin! Grrrrrr... :(

Oh, well, that can be fixed in the sequel. I REALLY liked this story! I wish it was longer, but it's fine like this, too.

Can't wait to read the sequel! :)
Master Elora Dannan chapter 6 . 1/10/2003
I like the beginning of this story! It's well-written and interesting. But how did Obi-Wan get from Melida/Daan to here? Write more, please! :)

P.S. Don't mind me, I'm a stickler for details, but Obi-Wan was 13 when he stayed on Melida/Daan, not 15. Just mentioning. Bye!