Reviews for A Whole New World
eshraq chapter 1 . 7/7
please don't take years to finish this .. I am addicted to this story ..
also, rooting for a happy ending
TasTygerGal chapter 10 . 6/22
I didn't need my heart anyway
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 10 . 6/21
Glad to see your update, hope you are doing well. I am sad that Severus lost his family but hoping little Harry at the end is a good sign.
Ki chapter 9 . 6/16
Harry is a brilliant brilliant child.
Ki chapter 6 . 6/16
"Sometimes people do stupid things for the people they love. Don't they?"

Yeah...they really do. You can forgive them, if you love them in return. Make them pay a little, lol...but don't throw away everything.
Ki chapter 5 . 6/16
And James may have been an idiot to get sev pregnant without permission (though they are clearly happy) but he has every right to dislike Lily. She clearly has NO respect for their relationship. Comes into their home and insults them.
And Severus...he got the mastery and the job and the respect already. Now he's living a life with all the things he missed.
Ki chapter 5 . 6/16
But you've never been with anyone else. Don't you ever wonder?" Lily whispered to him."

Seriously lily? You say this to a happily married man with two kids and an admittedly REALLY loving husband? Sigh...you don't have to see finger paintings to understand that a Renoir is beautiful. Perfect.
Ki chapter 2 . 6/16
Ay vey James. At least...it's clear he loves his family like crazy and of course it's sev's decision to keep the child. But damn
nevillethepuff chapter 9 . 2/8
Great storyyyyy!
Hanachan chapter 9 . 4/30/2020
Did Dumbledore just remembered his old day with grindelwald? Ckckck
Well i like it "to be young and love". Haha
I alway wondered why he never been married anyone.

Btw, i love your story so unpredictable. I always wonder what Will be happen in the next chapter. Is this old severus (who suposed to die) Will fall to James and maybe have his happilly ever after life or will as soon as they swap again?

I hope you will continue this story. Fighting
Zoha-Lixue chapter 8 . 4/11/2020
After finishing this I realized that this is a pretty good pairing. I am a wee bit concerned about them though. James is a manipulative joke. A part of me wants Sev to escape from both him and Harry and another part wants for everything to work out. Sev deserves a happy ending and rarely are there any James/Severus stories that end on a good note. Mainly because people abandon them but still. I hope all works out with this one. Look forward to what you have for this story. But should you happen to have to abandon it this is still worth reading.
Zoha-Lixue chapter 9 . 4/11/2020
I do so enjoy this story. Read it a few months back on aff but decided to see if it was here as well. This is among my favorites. You do an amazing job.
Animago chapter 1 . 3/3/2020
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Essa é a melhor coisa que já li. As fanfictions servem para fazer isso.
meow chapter 9 . 11/23/2019
will you update or complete this story?
Human Heart chapter 2 . 3/25/2019
Wow such a kid even for an 11 yr old. Like egos. That could develop into some unhealthy OH MY STAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS! NO. HE. DID. NOT. HE TRICKED!? HID. DID NOT CONSENT. OH HECK NO. I hope new Sev RIPS him a new one so he LEARNS and maybe LOSES UGH. Good job Lils.