Reviews for A Whole New World
Hanachan chapter 9 . 4/30
Did Dumbledore just remembered his old day with grindelwald? Ckckck
Well i like it "to be young and love". Haha
I alway wondered why he never been married anyone.

Btw, i love your story so unpredictable. I always wonder what Will be happen in the next chapter. Is this old severus (who suposed to die) Will fall to James and maybe have his happilly ever after life or will as soon as they swap again?

I hope you will continue this story. Fighting
Zoha-Lixue chapter 8 . 4/11
After finishing this I realized that this is a pretty good pairing. I am a wee bit concerned about them though. James is a manipulative joke. A part of me wants Sev to escape from both him and Harry and another part wants for everything to work out. Sev deserves a happy ending and rarely are there any James/Severus stories that end on a good note. Mainly because people abandon them but still. I hope all works out with this one. Look forward to what you have for this story. But should you happen to have to abandon it this is still worth reading.
Zoha-Lixue chapter 9 . 4/11
I do so enjoy this story. Read it a few months back on aff but decided to see if it was here as well. This is among my favorites. You do an amazing job.
Animago chapter 1 . 3/3
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Essa é a melhor coisa que já li. As fanfictions servem para fazer isso.
meow chapter 9 . 11/23/2019
will you update or complete this story?
Human Heart chapter 2 . 3/25/2019
Wow such a kid even for an 11 yr old. Like egos. That could develop into some unhealthy OH MY STAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS! NO. HE. DID. NOT. HE TRICKED!? HID. DID NOT CONSENT. OH HECK NO. I hope new Sev RIPS him a new one so he LEARNS and maybe LOSES UGH. Good job Lils.
choclatbandit chapter 9 . 2/16/2019
I liked the chapter and the end of the chapter is literally killing me inside. What happened to severus!?
abbymonster89 chapter 9 . 2/3/2019
This is an interesting premise, I do wonder where this will lead though. I’ll definitely be checking out that update in another month or so
Lexakitty8656 chapter 9 . 1/9/2019
Thank you for the update. This is such. Different story from anything I have read before and I love that I can’t guess what’s going to happen next!
Tina chapter 9 . 12/27/2018
Thank God you are back I started reading fanfiction very recently and I really love this pairing. I loved this fic and so wished it would have been complete. To finally see an update made me ecstatic. Please keep updating. The story is wonderful.
musme chapter 9 . 12/29/2018
I love it !
Thanks
yukino76 chapter 9 . 12/28/2018
Good update thanks
pupzpride chapter 9 . 12/28/2018
I really like this story but I’m scared about it too. I hope Severus breaks free from James somehow and makes a life for himself. Poor Severus. He went from not being loved to being owned. It’s hard to really know what James’ feelings really are and if they’re true. Maybe he needs to lose Severus to know what he has. Idk. I’m torn. I want it to be a happy ending but I don’t see one in the future for anyone. But I’m enjoying this story and I’ll be anticipating the next chapter! Hope Sev will be ok!
TwinzLover chapter 9 . 12/27/2018
I really hope you are going to resolve this nicely. Because if this just ends with either Severus settling and being owned and disrespected (even by his own child), I will be very disappointed. I kind of hope that Severus gets out and finds someone else for a while. Like if you want a Jeverus ending then like maybe James gets him back eventually because he grows, becomes a better father and partner, and let’s Severus be happy with someone else until Severus just can’t deny the sexual chemistry and they get back together. Idk, I’m just tired of abusive relationships. In general. In fics.
SimpleLilacDun chapter 5 . 12/27/2018
Still a great story thought