Reviews for The Misfit
ChrisRed chapter 24 . 7/12
I want lemons,continueation of this novel.
Love your work but I was hoping for lemons.
( - w - ) lemon is life dude
Ai Ira Returns chapter 24 . 6/22
This story has been one of my absolute favourites since I first laid eyes upon it.
Hey there, RandomHobo San! I lost my other account ( .kawaii ) and things happened and it's been TWO years now and welp, thus is still one of my all-time-favourites
Although I come back once in a blue moon,I always check this story out, in hopes that it would have a new chapter added. Please update soon, I'll come back as soon as I'm notified :)
P.S: Don't you think it's about time Juvia makes an entry? I have been kinda expecting her to show up..but then again, she'll need a 'love rival' for that (or won't she? *wink*) and lucy and gray haven't really reached there.
Plus, is lisanna the girl laxus recently dumped before going after lucy? Cause that would break up my miraxus otp, but yeah okay, you the God around here and I'm sure you'll do something and I'm not sure what but I'm sure I'll love it.
Always rooting for ya!
~Ai
Star0Dragon0Slayer chapter 1 . 6/8
Hope you aren't gone for good. It's an amazing story. I understand you might have lost your motivation to write or some other reason, I just hope you come back to finish! I'll be waiting until you do!
where did that update go... I have been waiting more than 2 years :c
hey! u havent updated
ShippingSempi chapter 24 . 5/24
I LOVE YOUR STORY AUTHOR~CHAN! DON’T STOP WRITTING/UPDATING (I mean you can if you want...sad face) BEACUSE I LOVE YOU AND SO DO PROBRABLY A LOT OF OTHERS TOO! DO DONT YOU FORGET IT! Cough cough an-y-ways... imma just go now.. BYE AUTHOR~CHAN!
NaLuFireSpirit chapter 24 . 5/24
Cute story please update soon I love it!
Azrakatz chapter 4 . 5/16
Eyyyy RandomHobo my fellow potty mouth!
Profanity is in my blood so I’m with you on that one :D
Dragonblood4 chapter 24 . 4/28
When is the next one gonna come out?
LucyHeartfilia chapter 24 . 4/26
I am guessing you are discontinuing this story .
MissVarta chapter 24 . 4/17
Noooo you can’t leave us hanging here! Please.
I hope you find the time and inspiration to update this. It is awesome and so enjoyable to read!
Hayden chapter 6 . 4/10
Haha, Natsu ran a hand through his hand xD. Love this, it’s rlly good. Noice job buddi:3
they.call.me.Bridge chapter 24 . 3/30
Please keep this going! Its such a good story and its written amazingly. I just gotta know how it end. Its a must!
Love everything about this story
IZ chapter 24 . 3/22
Please update please please please I LOVE THIS STORY!
1,767 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »