Reviews for The Misfit
I say it is Zeref
Stanly3011 chapter 24 . 2/19
Duuuuuddddddeeeeee
Update soon pleeeeeaaaaassssseeeee
I absolutely love this story
lili3346 chapter 23 . 1/23
Hei, are you ok? I really miss you... You want to talk to someone? I'm here for you if you want! My english is a little bad but you can understand it! I really miss you and your story. I hope you're alright!
What the guck. More chapters plzzzz.
selina chapter 24 . 1/11
update plz
When are you writing the next chapter. It’s been almost a year
This story is so frickin amazing please update soon
Luv your story soo much, but just asking, WHY THE BIG CLIFFY! Keep writing, you're a very good writer! :P I hope this story continues a long way! Thanks for the awesome entertainment!
Lucy Heartfilia chapter 24 . 12/31/2017
Happy New Year. Please give us a new chapter soon.
QwertyTop777 chapter 24 . 12/29/2017
is this story dead?
Truciba13 chapter 24 . 12/26/2017
Loved the chapter (it doesn't mean i loved it when Natsu was beat up hehe like i love your writings) keep on writing because you're really good at it !
SummerFaerie917 chapter 11 . 12/17/2017
Yay! I was wondering when those two would show up. I'm already on chapter 11 and I still haven't heard any mention of them. Wait, are they in another school? And are they friends with Levy and Lucy and Erza? I hope they are!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/17/2017
update plz
SummerFaerie917 chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
It is Acnologia, right? Just guessing... And its funny how Erza can't beat Natsu, and how she calls him Senpai. Its cute. :)
SummerFaerie917 chapter 2 . 12/16/2017
This is a good fanfic! I think its really funny. I like how he tries to be nice, but people see him as dangerous. It isn't that I want people to steer clear of him, its because later on they'll see that they were wrong about him, and realize what an incredible guy he is. Keep going. its good! :)
1,746 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »