Reviews for Love is Never what it Seems!
Lmb111514 chapter 8 . 6/3/2016
Well, that was probably unplanned for Luna as to how she wanted Draco to find out he was her mate! Harry definite had his beliefs about Malfoy turned around. Stupid Peter though, telling Tom about Lilith flying away...I wonder how Luna will react when she finds out that draco's life is being threatened in two different ways. Well, I loved this chapter(just as much as each chapter before this one) and I hope you can update again soon!
Lmb111514 chapter 7 . 6/3/2016
It definitely is a good start Luna- just stay optimistic and everything will work out...I'm guessing we'll see Lilith and Luna's conversation in the next chapter? Considering the pairings shown on this story, I'm guessing her mate is Neville. I'm curious to learn more about Luna's heritage; to see the customs and bonds of her people...
Lmb111514 chapter 6 . 6/3/2016
Ok, he's alright...I was right; she is royalty! Poor Luna, becoming so tired and exhausted from being away from her mate for too long. Hopefully Lilith can help her so she can finally catch Draco and tell him what was going on...
Lmb111514 chapter 5 . 6/3/2016
Wow, that was pretty forward of you Malfoy. I was really worried the second I saw neville's name, but he didn't seem like he was heart broken or anything...I'm guessing from your tiny comment that Luna is a person of royalty from her kind? I worried about her dad though, and am hoping it's just some kind of tradition- like the parents step back at the child's inheritance so they can find their mate on their own or something like that.
Lmb111514 chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
Gosh Lilith, I hope you don't kiss someone every time you feel that your mate is in their direction; that would make life very awkward for you...I'm curious as to why Draco seems to be avoiding Luna- hopefully they can truly have a conversation soon!
Lmb111514 chapter 3 . 6/3/2016
Hello again, sorry I was gone from this story for so long! I was surprised they met so quickly- but it was really cool to read and hear Luna's true form...Poor Luna though, being surrounded by people who either ignore her or taunt her.
Lmb111514 chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
Great job on the story, I loved it and hope to read more soon!
minimoon1999 chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I love it! I literally could not stop smileing the whole time I read it..I can't wait for you to post more of it