Reviews for And so the Soviets Conquered
Hi can you help support this amazing story on Tiktok to get more attention so that the author can make a full anime with it? Please watch the trailer to see the potential at making anime of the decade please please
www. tiktok art_ficial/video/7322174620428242207
www. tiktok art_ficial
www. royalroad fiction/75057/manifest-fantasy

vcz
MoiZekato chapter 15 . 1/4
So it was fake :c?
MoiZekato chapter 2 . 1/1
I like silver haired women :D
joecola00 chapter 18 . 10/16/2023
Great story so far. Looking forwards to the next update.
jaalco chapter 18 . 9/19/2023
wow this story is really good, i wonder when the next update will b-FUCK
Apollo117mc chapter 18 . 5/28/2023
please bro, this so good dont let it die :((
CrimsonDivision chapter 11 . 5/1/2023
Stupid princess is in a hell of a suprise when she realizes the so-called "Humanitarians" wanted to the same thing as the Soviets too. But instead of complete takeover, they're setting a puppet nation.
DaolordBlackheart chapter 1 . 3/21/2023
ruski
john chapter 1 . 3/19/2023
great
Iris Laylah chapter 18 . 3/17/2023
Been a year, but I'm still looking forward to the next one. I'm still hoping you aren't dead.
Iris Laylah chapter 17 . 3/17/2023
Priceless story you're building. I'm half inclined to animate it, truly. We'll keep waiting for #19. Also, correction to one of my previous comments, Chapter 2. The site was called "mangapill." It's a community page, so you'll have to add the ".com" afterwards to get to the site. There's also the "coloredmanga" community page. I forgot that FanFiction has an anti-spam that removes links not from the site or domain. Anyways, keep this up, please.
Iris Laylah chapter 16 . 3/17/2023
Nice.
Iris Laylah chapter 14 . 3/17/2023
I'm at a loss for words. Every flight sim I've run flashed before my very eyes in lines of text.
Iris Laylah chapter 13 . 3/17/2023
There's a '/' in "grow" near the end, "her" has turned to "for," and there's a ton of other spelling and grammatical mistakes. But, aside from that, I like how you're fleshing out the characters, building the plot, and adding a filler all at once. And, oh, it's seamless. Can't wait for a 19.
Iris Laylah chapter 10 . 3/17/2023
Ex-Queen Tyuule V.S. General Alexandrov! This'll be the battle of the decade! ... Fight!