Reviews for Constellations
butzichen chapter 7 . 12/3/2018
aaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww Now I'm not on a sugar but a snowbarry high :)
butzichen chapter 4 . 12/3/2018
this is so sweet :) I love the idea of the two dads gossiping about Barry's feelings, really well done :)
butzichen chapter 3 . 12/3/2018
ah incredible, wish that would have happened on the show. I still don't know what Caitlin saw in Jay (especially so soon) nor why Barry wasn't bothered by it lol
butzichen chapter 2 . 12/3/2018
LOL so cute, cute, cute, cute 3 3 3
butzichen chapter 1 . 12/3/2018
My emotions! My emotions!
Amazing work, I always felt that that episode with Zoom was one of the most powerful ones and this just gives it another layer, seriously they could have made a season just from that one episode and the ramifications (especially emotionally) on everybody. Really loved this :)
PurpleYin chapter 7 . 1/29/2018
Very sweet and nice to see the sort of payback for the karaoke.
PurpleYin chapter 6 . 1/29/2018
Loved this. I was thinking just the other day after rewatching the pilot that surely there's no way she hadn't seen him naked in the professional capacity before. I liked that this was more humourous and the ending involving Cisco too.
PurpleYin chapter 4 . 1/29/2018
I love these kinds of Joe and Henry debate Barry's lovelife fics. :)
PurpleYin chapter 3 . 1/29/2018
So much longing but I like the fact their friendship is the thing valued. A nice S2 filler here.
PurpleYin chapter 2 . 1/29/2018
LOL. I'm not sure Cisco is half as good as he thinks but props to him for being there for Barry and there being both snowbarry and friendship stuff in this.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 1/29/2018
I do love to see post-2x06 stuff and the dreams were especially nice in this even if it's a melancholy longing.
annimun16 chapter 6 . 12/10/2017
i love one shot number six, it's ridiculous and more alive i say, with cisco and the two of them, it's funny and not to forget the awkwardness between them, still 'cute?' good job!
SnowbarryFamily chapter 1 . 3/31/2017
I really truly love your work. I'm speachless. Are you still taking prompts? writing more one shots? because you should! I live for these types of stories, keep it up!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
I loved! So cute
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2016
CUTE! I really love these one-shots. I hope to read more!