Reviews for It's a Wonderful Life
Please update soon!
KBLFan chapter 11 . 6/1/2016
Please update soon!
Child of Loki chapter 11 . 5/10/2016
Aw! There are cliches for a reason, and this was a perfect sappy ending for a cute little romance. One of them had to compromise, and you made it feel like a win rather than a loss for Addie to choose Chris and a family over her career. Nicely done!

(I do wish they had chosen to keep Addie around. She would've been a much better fit than Percy. Her banter with Chris was also very much preferable, actually fun to watch.)
KBLFan chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
Please write a sequel
beatrix.acs chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
Awwww... That was really sweet! I really like the whole Laddie thing. The chapter reminded me a bit the ending of JAG, especially the packed apartment and the realization about leaving forever. At first, I was afraid that you would make her pregnant and just leave but she chose her heart and went back to Chris. Either way, I know that they would find a way to each other, nevertheless. Sweet and fluffy (again!). Thank you. :)
grannyshirley05 chapter 11 . 5/1/2016
Awesome...wonderful...absolutely lived it...hope you start another one soon...ty
Karen69 chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
No, no, please let her stay!
grannyshirley05 chapter 10 . 3/14/2016
Awe can't ya work something out for them...they so cute together...Lovely as always
Dianitachiva chapter 4 . 3/13/2016
weird! Kiss, wiiiiii!
Dianitachiva chapter 2 . 3/13/2016
They are cute! I want more
Dianitachiva chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Interesting!
beatrix.acs chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
And the cat is out of the bag! I can't wait to see where will you end this in the end. If there is going to be some twist (I know you) or it will have some bittersweet ending. Chris reacted appropriately but I'm sure that our lovebirds will figure out the way in the end.
Child of Loki chapter 10 . 3/13/2016
Only one more chapter? So no crossover with H50? :-p I think if Danny Williams can fit in, then Chris LaSalle certainly can. Is this setting up the crossover we talked about before? ;-) ;-)

Who's going to capitulate to the other's influence? Or will they be able to figure out a compromise? (Poor Chris. He just can't have a serious relationship. Is he destined for heartbreak?)
Child of Loki chapter 9 . 3/5/2016
Uh-oh! Trouble in paradise! Sounds like LaSalle and Addie are facing a real test of their fledgling relationship. And while it seems a little cruel/mean from Addie's perspective, it's totally nice to see Pride being protective of his friend, making sure he doesn't get his heart broken yet again.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2016
Pride knows all lol ty sweet
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »