Reviews for Dead-Eyed Tsuna
LunarCatNinja chapter 23 . 10/5/2016
I love it! Poor Iemitsu is going to have an even worse time if/when he finally goes to talk to Tsuna.
general zargon chapter 22 . 10/4/2016
Thank you for the update. This chapter was really interesting, and I love the depth it gives Kunihiro. :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
Zivyx chapter 22 . 10/4/2016
Kunihiro sure has a lot of family
studentloans chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
this is the content I live for. i'm a bit confused on the death section, i'll be honest. i'm guessing that means he dies there, but i'm not seeing it? i might just be overthinking your divider words, but i'm guessing I missed something from his pov in a previous chapter, because I have a tendency to skip over words and be forgetful, and I didn't see anyone else comment on it.
the international aspects of mafia vs yakuza interactions were pretty darn neat, especially the development of dying will flames in comparison to each other, even though that may have been limited from like a seven year old's pov.
also the snippets about nana and young tsuna. . . i'm getting some understanding here. good shit.
thanks for writing this!
SugahBee chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
Oh my goodness. I love his backstory. I really, really, really love getting to learn more about this world. Also, that family is awful. Just, awful.
Coyn1206 chapter 22 . 10/3/2016
awesome. also, when did Byakuran heal his/a spine? don't remember it.
LunarCatNinja chapter 22 . 10/2/2016
I love it! I feel sorry for Kunihiro though.
Anna chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
I love this story so much!
Darkness in shadowland chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
AMAZZINNNGGG!
Ketsui Meraki chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
I remember reading the story the first time and being kinda confused (but that may be due to how I've only watched a few episodes of the anime), but this actually is much more coherent, so if that was your aim, good job :)
einargs chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
So this was a fun arc that I didn't understand what was going on half the time. That was an interesting feeling, but I'm glad that you'll be doing a cooldown arc to let everyone (including me) sort everything out mentally.

Thanks for the brilliant story,
- einargs
LunarCatNinja chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
I love it! I'm looking forward to Iemitsu finding out about Tsuna. May the man Regret.
history chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
You know i really wonder what Squalo will say to people on his mission here.. I mean he must be so WTF, why did it happened to me, right?
Coyn1206 chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
the addiction must be fed! It MUST!
general zargon chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
Thank you for the update! I really enjoyed the changes to the arc, and Squalo was awesome. :D I love how you wrote his inner voice, it gave me a good laugh because I could totally see it happening, not to mention the other characters were fantastic. I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »