Reviews for Dead-Eyed Tsuna
Rakovica chapter 21 . 10/1/2016
Omygosh this chapter! I loved the Squalo and Tsuna/Yamato interactions. And Hana! I love that in your stuff you actually let characters be scared and afraid of things that people would actually be afraid of, in fact I like all of the ways you write emotions in characters, they're just so refreshing!

Also I thought of a funny scenario where Iemetsu is hugging Tsuna and Tsuna just start's like spitting on him, like just 'ptuh''ptuh' and there's just globs of spit going down his suit. People don't know whether they should be laughing or uncomfortable. Hana's just dying in the background. Haha.
Sn0wk1tty chapter 20 . 9/14/2016
Well well Tsuna and company can be bad ass when it comes to protecting one another! Keep up the great work!
Zivyx chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
Wow Tsuna is REALLY dead in this
general zargon chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
Thank you for the update! I loved the action scenes and your descriptions of what was happening, and I'm curious about Tsuna's ash power. Things seem to be coming together nicely, and I look forward to the finding out what happens! :D I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
LunarCatNinja chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
Wow. I did not expect that. I love it!
Coyn1206 chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
oh come on. you can't leave us hanging like that
cyber-inkblot chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
ooooooooh nice i really enjoy how you skipped out Tsuna's fight scene and showed the outcome from Squalo's perspective instead. This version is a lot more confusing and less easily digestible than your first, but if effort is put into reading it it really pays off. In this rewrite, the real horror and joy come from the subtle manipulations of character that (aside from Tsuna) seem all too hauntingly canon. This is a late level story, hard to get into as a first story as it more a work of experimental fiction than most thing in the khr category. I really like that, because it makes the story stand out even more. I am especially looking forward to the maid cafe scene because there is something about the pamphlet line that makes me all fuzzy inside. great work! feel free to update whenever you want. (and that a/n at the end stopped my hEART)
SugahBee chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
Oh my goodness. Tsuna needs therapy. Tsuna really needs therapy. Are the flames more like ashes because of the seal?
Also, this is amazing! The descriptions of injuries and how oregano interacted with squalo vs everyone else were wonderful!
cheerfulCatastrophe chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
Have to be honest, I'm not liking this even a bit as much as I did the first version. Tsuna's bit here for example, just felt so needlessly dramatic and dragged on I almost felt the need to snooze. I also skimmed over most everything else because of it. Not one of your best chapters.
crazycat27tumblr chapter 20 . 9/13/2016
Wow. Just. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsjshdjejdjdiwnfj.

I can't find the words. This was much more intense than before the rewrite and omg I'm so happy to get to read this.

And the way you wrote Tsuna from Ivo's and Squalo's pov was AMAZING. I have the feels now.

Also Gokudera's character was beautiful!

Thank you for writing this!
Sn0wk1tty chapter 19 . 9/8/2016
HOLLY SHIT! I need to know what happens next! Please be quick with the update cause i'm now a loyal follower and have bookmarked the story!
Sn0wk1tty chapter 17 . 9/6/2016
Been binge reading this for a bit and i like how you brought the Dying Will Flames into play. Mimi has some cool powers too! Go Takeshi!
luna0starlight chapter 19 . 8/19/2016
Ohhhh mi good. I freaking love Tsuna's part. Like, cod dam. (I'm trying not to cuss so much.)
Naarano chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
these kids are metal. I really like all the vauge unsettling descriptions you are using for their feelings, it's spooky yet relatable. I love this story, thank you for updating!
jiuhuyyur chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
horror movie monster tsuna, back again. love it. i love everything about this fic actually? thank you so much for sharing it with the world
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »