Reviews for Dead-Eyed Tsuna
Guest chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
hey tsuna, ,,hey buddy, , , u gonna be okay my dude? you gonna. you gonna live my guy?
Coyn1206 chapter 19 . 8/14/2016
awesome as usual. say, is this gonna follow the same/similar general plot line as the original? I remember that one as being seriously random, but also crazy awesome.
Sn0wk1tty chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
"joined a School Gang and went to war" yeah Iemittsu is totally going to do a jaw drop. One point for Sadistic Tsuna! And now to read more after i wake from a well deserved sleep ~
LunarCatNinja chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
Oh dear. I didn't expect that. Any of it. This has to be the first story where I have no idea where it's going. I'm rather enjoying that fact.
general zargon chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
Cliffhanger! Thank you for the update, I really enjoyed the chapter. I'm glad Hayato is okay, and I cross my fingers and hope for the best for Tsuna! :) I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
Zivyx chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
And the rest of the cast enters the stage
Shadekiller13 chapter 19 . 8/12/2016
I like the chapter it was well put together and deliberately confusing
Darkness in shadowland chapter 18 . 8/12/2016
GAHHH! Why the cliffhanger?! You are killing me! I need to know what's going on!
On another note, I AM SO HAPPY YOU ARE BACK! I love this story and it has me emotionally invested. I'm sorry you lost your job, I hope everything is ok.
Darkness in shadowland chapter 9 . 8/11/2016
Hold up, I don't get the genetics there, if tsuna's mom has brown hair, and his dad has light blonde hair, even if his mom has a black hair allele, it would have to be recessive since it is not active in her, and with iemitsu being Italian, he wouldn't have an allele for black hair. How the fudge does to Tsuna have natural black hair?!
SilverDreamer-PhoenixotD chapter 18 . 8/11/2016
For some reason I'm really into that description of Giotto, 'a greek statue that was just told a hilarious joke'. Majesty but not at the expense of vitality.

There's going to be a point at which I'd like to go back and just re-read all of this in one burst. Maybe on mobile, so the length is less intimidating. There's absolutely nothing wrong with your length, mind, it's just that I've been reading way more fic on AO3 lately and it seems to tend towards shorter chapters.

I'll be honest I had to look up the definition of eigengrau. I should probably have already known what it meant :/
luna0starlight chapter 18 . 8/11/2016
Cliffhanger! I really want to know what happens next! Please update soon!
Stachelbeere chapter 8 . 8/10/2016
Thanks for this chapter and the explanation. It really helped me figure out some stuff about myself.
Don't know, if I'll improve, but knowledge is the first step, right?
Zivyx chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
The Sky did the same thing Miki did. So is Miki a Sky?
Coyn1206 chapter 18 . 8/9/2016
so...the teacher is a cultist. THAT'S AWESOME!
LyraBelle-chan chapter 9 . 8/9/2016
I have read the previous version before and it's soooo good that I nearly cried when you decided to delete and edit it into a new version. Not a lot of change in the first arc, but I like the way you include more thought and POV of some character. I'm waiting for the thing that Tsuna and the gang will get themselves into in the second arc.
Again, thanks for this wonderful story!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »