Reviews for Dead-Eyed Tsuna
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
I love all the cultural references. It really makes the fic feel genuine!
I can't wait for chapter 5! :)
silenceia chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
This update brightens my day. Tsuna is adorable. Hayato is, too.
But Hibari is plain scary.

Thank you so much for your hard work!
Evani chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Oh my gods I died reading this, like seriously, I adore Thai, and I love how Hibari is totally chill with Tsuna xD I think I dislike Iemitsu more in this than I do in canon. That's impressive haha. I guess it makes sense that Tsuna would hate Takeshi when he's being all fake, seeing as he didn't actually interact with him in canon before he decided to be real with him. I soooooo can't wait for Friday, this is probably going to end up killing me haha. Thank you for writing :)
oropel chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Thank you for all your hard work! This is my favorite khr fic and you just keep making it better and better 3
I didn’t noticed the first time I read this ( nor the second, is this in the first version? ) that:
“Either way, his sudden plummet in anxiety led him to decide to just talk to her normally, and it turns out that not only is it incredibly easy to talk to Sasagawa Kyouko, she is probably his sole reason for existing at this point. If he did not have that slightest glimpse of warmth each day, he would just vanish.” Is it me or this is foreshadowing that Tsuna needs other people flames to survive? In that Reborn as a tutor AU in your tumblr he says Tsuna is a black hole that keeps eating his flames, and Tsuna has flame neutralising powers, so…
Also, it’s just a little thing, in this part you repeat a word: “At first, Tsuna had a crush on her, but that eroded into dust /with along with/ his will to be a sustainable human being.”
Guest chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
I have read the older version of this fic and I still wonder why I can't find and anime like this?
I really like the story and can't wait for what is coming
Also... if Kyoya could rule over Nanimori, why not Japan?
Seriouslly, the police never seems to do anything about him. He could easly be the main boss with other boss subordinates in other schools gangs and street gangs and make Japan the world's most peaceful country.
Zivyx chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
I hope Iemitsu took Tsuna's response seriously
Evani chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Haha, I want to see iemitsus face xD im betting that Hanas friend is Shoichi. This is brilliant, and I wish I had gotten the chance to read the original. Now I have to wait. How awful haha. No but this is really fun to read, and I absolutely adore everyone. Thank you for writing this, can't wait till Wednesday
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Loved this chapter when I first read it and love it again (even more!) this time!
I love that Hana is so cool. At first I couldn't even remember who she was in the series but you have definitely made her one of my favorite characters! XD
Can't wait for #3! :)
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I'm sure you've gotten this a couple times already, but I was wondering how different this is going to be compared to the original. And I was a little curious about why you decided to re-write it in the first place. I know you said earlier that you were going to fix mistakes and make parts fit together better, but I thought it was great before. Not that I'm complaining about this chapter (in fact I think I liked it better than when I first read it XD) I'm just a little curious as to your reasoning.

Anyway, I really liked this chapter and I can't wait to continue reading! :)
silenceia chapter 2 . 12/28/2015
Your greatness knows no bounds. That last sentence was designed to kill people via awesomness.
Thank you so much for writing!
silenceia chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Yes! It's back! And now I have a reason besides the obvious to read it again, front to back (the obvious reason being the incredible awesomness of this story and my (it's no obsession I swear) fondness of Hibari Kyouya and Yamamoto Takeshi.)
Thank you so much for posting, you made my day!
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24