Reviews for Dead-Eyed Tsuna
I really ship Hana and Tsuna like they’re my otp
Guest chapter 34 . 1/22/2018
So good!
etherealtulip chapter 22 . 1/22/2018
okay I freaked out at seeing down by brandyn burnette on the track list. also, A LOT OF INFO, THANKS.
etherealtulip chapter 20 . 1/22/2018
literally what the fuck. everyone is so fucked up and I'm not sure if I adore it or despise it.
etherealtulip chapter 18 . 1/22/2018
I've absolutely no clue what the fuck is going on but I'm loving it.
KellyKatt19 chapter 34 . 1/19/2018
One of the best fics to ever bless this website. I'm so in awe of your writing ability and how much effort you must've put into planning something this huge. Beyond excited for the updates to Part II, which I accidentally stumbled across before you posted this final chapter, and is looking just as amazing. Thank you for this masterpiece, wishing you all good things for 2018.

- Kelly
burntdream chapter 10 . 1/13/2018
Write ALL the damaged children.

It's so wrong how cute damaged Kyouya is. I should just feel sorry for him, not think of how adorable he is with Tsuna.

Oh well.

Hug ALL the damaged children.
general zargon chapter 34 . 1/10/2018
Oh hey, this was updated! Isn't this the first chapter of the sequel? *Is confused* Eh, anyway I enjoyed reading this, thanks for the update. :) I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
lilLovelyanime chapter 34 . 1/10/2018
I can't exactly figure out what happened to tsuna was he assaulted(like you know) or was he experimented on

Or maybe both

I think I might cry (and will be super depressed) if tsuna doesn't get his sky flames...And if this doesn't have a happy ending for tsuna
Battlesny chapter 4 . 1/8/2018
a boke so powerful even other bokes tsukkome him!
Battlesny chapter 4 . 1/8/2018
does anyone who befriends Kyoko immediately dismiss the rest of humanity?
Hana decides that anyone that isn't Kyoko is a lesser species and Tsuna decides that he doesn't need humans and that Kyoko is the only reason he continues to exist.
etherealtulip chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
jesus christ what's with him and cats
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »