Reviews for Dead-Eyed Tsuna
etherealtulip chapter 4 . 12/27/2017
holy shit, is he still wearing the headband...? tsuna, what the hell?
infinite eternity chapter 22 . 12/16/2017
Oh my god yes, the Naruto fanfiction economics rants! Those are the best.
infinite eternity chapter 9 . 12/4/2017
WOw. That Hayato backstory is really well-written.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2017
Something just struck a chord within me while reading through this chapter, especially what Tsuna was saying at the start of his talk with Takeshi, and I'm not even experiencing abuse or neglect, but I think about something very similar to what Tsuna was saying. Now, I have a strong urge to find someplace open and with no other people on sight and just scream and cry and break down.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
I keep seeing this in people's favorite stories, but I had never gotten down to reading(I think it was because of the summary) this until now, and I am pleasantly surprised to find myself liking this. You are amazing, and I envy you people who can write(I can't write even if it's to save my life). Don't stop writing.
tea chapter 25 . 8/19/2017
Hana's "he's in looooooooove" reminds me of Happy from Fairy Tail. Also love her description of her friends she's also obsessively nosey as well. I am okay with this.
AkaneShiro chapter 4 . 8/8/2017
I ship hana and Tsuna so much rn
Tenkasen chapter 7 . 7/7/2017
I normally wait until I get to the last chapter to review but I had to make an exception because this is best chapter I've ever read in my life. I absolutely love this story and your characterizations of literally everyone, I love your wonderful sense of humor and your beautiful ability to easily switch between humor and drama. I am very glad I decided to read this, thank you so much for writing! I've got a lot of chapters ahead of me, and I hope I enjoy them as much as I have with the ones so far! I'll write another review once I make it to the end.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/4/2017
Tsuna. I want DET Tsuna to meet with canon Tsuna. Think about it. DET Tsuna looks like a psychotic murderer, and canon Tsuna will probably flee from him.
fernandfeather chapter 33 . 2/27/2017
This story was wonderful. The amount of depth you managed to convey in your charcters was great. I like how you addressed traumatic issues and the different ways mental health influences personality. I wish I could better express how much I appreciate this story.
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 33 . 2/24/2017
I am in loooooove
With you with the story with your art with- EVERYTHING YOU DO
general zargon chapter 33 . 2/24/2017
Thank you for writing this interesting story. I'm sad to see it's the last chapter, but I really look forward to the sequel - if there is one. :) I enjoyed how you wrote the characters in this AU, and the way you wrote thought-patterns was intriguing and realistic. I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
KellyKatt19 chapter 33 . 2/24/2017
I'M. SO. HAPPY. And I'm mad we can't use emojis when reviewing off a phone haha coz they're so good at conveying what my words can't. But I'm excited, I'm happy, I'm giddy af, and I DESPERATELY want more haha. We got backstory (which, holy shit, made me tear the fuck up), and we got present time content which means we are closer to meeting the Varia! I have so many things I'm looking forward to in this fic, thank you so much for being a better updater than myself and actually being semi-regular with it (haha whoops). Can't even describe how hyped I am for future chapters, so I'll just wish you the best with writing them and go _;

- Kelly
SugahBee chapter 33 . 2/24/2017
Oh my god. Oh my. . . Reading the first bit made me feel kinda queasy and kinda like crying so. Good. Job? With that? I wanna hug tsuna but he wouldn't want the contact cause I'm a weird stranger. Goodness. It was just. It built up. Reading how tsuna didn't trust him and didn't want to go. And. The tests. What did. Is that the ash flame? Those tests? And then the h-video bad doctor bit. I had to read a couple times to figure out h-video but. Just. Had ta pause then. Most of the waterfall bit. The redacted bits were scary. Cause redacted means it has to have been worse and there were so many near the end and. He wanted to help tsuna but it didn't work at all. It just. Didn't. Goodness.
Ahhh. First half was. Very emotional. The plane part is wonderful and it helped me cheer up a bit with them talking to each other and tsuna finding out hibari likes to hear himself talk. I can't. Recall as much specifics for now though. Hibaris new haircut is fantastic. It's great that he trusted tsuna, who did kill someone by stabbing them in the face, near his face/head with scissors.
And, full story review! Which is. Basically just that I love your sense of pacing and your humor. Even when things are really dark, there'll still be a sentence or a phrase that's just nice.
The transitions between scenes and such feels natural. Not even with just like, smaller changes like going to the arcade or class, but like. When they went to the beach and then to the caves and then the fighting. It's natural and it's tied together and I love it. Any mistakes are tiny, and you usually edit them out next go through. And characters! Have! Their own voice! I have a ton of trouble keeping track of multiple characters, especially when pov changes like in this story (redwall is loved because the accents make keeping people straight a breeze) and I can keep people straight because they react and think and speak differently! Not everyone is the same and it's so nice!
But, other than humor making it easy to read, I really really really. Love. The lil blurbs and explanations and the talking you do on tumblr about things. Like the suicide ideation. I just. It's nice to know there's names and it's nice to be able to relate. And understand. And just. It's really nice that you do write about it and that you include facts about stuff and just. I like it. I like having names and understanding and being able to relate and not being worried that it's something I shouldn't relate to.
I really want to thank you for writing and sharing this story. (And for drawing the comic between takeshi and Hana since that's how I found it, I read this before khr tbh. I tried to figure out who was ocs and who wasn't, the only one I thought was for sure and oc was haru, which I was wrong about. Took me forever to realize that no Miki was not a background character I just didn't notice.) And I'm really looking forward to getting to read more! Thank you!
t.laurence7 chapter 33 . 2/24/2017
Yessss, congratulations for completing such an awesome arc.! I really can't wait to read what happens next.! I'm soooooooooo excited.! Good luck with all the Varia shenanigans you come up with.! I really want to see what a Varia!Tsunayoshi looks like.! Hopefully someone can make fan art for that.! Hahahaha. ;D
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »