Reviews for Dead-Eyed Tsuna
LunarCatNinja chapter 33 . 2/23/2017
I love it! More insight on how Tsuna became like this is always so interesting.
SilverDreamer-PhoenixotD chapter 33 . 2/23/2017
And once again I'm left in that place where I don't know what to say and I'm afraid to comment on specifics because I don't want to be unintentionally hurtful.

So I guess I'll go with, I had some idea of what was going on from the hints dropped but the full picture is indescribably horrifying. And yet even so, Tsuna is...okay? He's kinda okay, even after everything he went through. DET is still one of the best works of literature I've ever read, and as much as I loved the original version the new version has been superior in many ways. I'll be waiting eagerly for the next installment in the Abalone Funeral Dirge.
Haselnut chapter 32 . 2/20/2017
Love love love this story so much! And that toothbrush scene NEEDS to reappear. It is the most intense non sexual, non romantic, scene I have read and by the by your writing is hella unique and I am practically hanging on your every word. Thank you so much for sharing!
Sn0wk1tty chapter 32 . 2/12/2017
Time to look for book 2. Sooo now we totally know Tsuna is broken beyond repair. He was so drunk that Hibari had to revoke his death privaleges! This final chapter was really leaning towards the 27/18 pairing!
ForgivenL chapter 32 . 2/7/2017
Wait, so your making a seperate story for the continuation of this? Also, will Tsuna return to being an unemotional sociopath?
Guest chapter 32 . 2/5/2017
No words, beautiful
Nitmi chapter 32 . 2/4/2017
*laughts maniatically*

that was so great!

Thanks!
I just love ur Kyoya,srly.
Zivyx chapter 32 . 2/3/2017
All I care about is the toothbrush scene
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 32 . 2/3/2017
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! WTF HOW IS IT OVER WHAT ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE?! TSUNA HASNT EVEN MADE CONTACT WITH NAOKI YET?! WHEN CAN I GET MOOOOOOOOORRRRREEEE?! ?! ?! ?! ?!
t.laurence7 chapter 32 . 2/3/2017
I really hope Kyoya and Tsuna get together. Lmao. ;D Preferably before Kyoya ends up murdering him. Hahahahahaha. ;D Geez, Tsuna. The situations you get yourself into. Lmao. Amazing. Truly. Such an amazing talent of his, honestly. Hahahaha. I also hope Tsuna continues to have a horrifyingly hilarious sense of fashion, along with an enormous addiction for cross-dressing. Lolz. I really can't wait for the, "Hibari And Tsuna Just Fuck Off To The Varia For A While," arc. That should be amusingly horrendous. Hahahaha. ;D Omg, I fear for your safety, Tuna.! Can't wait for Xanxus to join the insanity. Lolz. ;D Actually, I'm still a tiny bit disappointed that Reborn hasn't met Tsuna yet but I'm sure I can be easily distracted by Varia shenanigans in the meantime. Lolz. Love this chapter. Down goes Romolo Zeni.! YESSSSSSSSS.! Kyoya is super badass and I can't wait for more.! ;D
PeriwinkleSwirl chapter 25 . 2/3/2017
your book always calms me when I have very very explosive diarrhea. thank you for that and good day
PeriwinkleSwirl chapter 25 . 2/3/2017
Loriche chapter 32 . 2/3/2017
I love this story. your 1827 is Good Quality & drunk tsuna was cute. i think this chapter was a lot more fun and dynamic from hibari's POV. thanks for writing this! good luck with p2!
KellyKatt19 chapter 32 . 2/2/2017
Omfgggggggggg I love this too much! This chapter was so fucking epic haha and tbh that's kinda exactly how I feel about Hibari as well. He's a force unto himself, and the world bends to his whims. I always try to read your updates really slowly, because I hate reaching the end of the chapter and realising there's no more to read. But really, gahddamn you are amazing! It takes all of my brain capacity to keep up with everything you've got going here, but I am enjoying the shit out of it! You've ramped my anticipation for each new chapter up sky high; there are so many things I'm looking forward to! Can't wait for the next chapter!

- Kelly
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 32 . 2/2/2017
Yes I do want to know about that toothbrush scene. I'm personally invested about that piece of fan art being canon lol. But wOW THAT WAS WILD. Even more wild than the last version holy shit and they both contained gory throat biting and ominous Latin chanting. I don't even know what new questions to ask because you pretty much covered all of them. Those questions are so relevant it makes me cry.
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »