Reviews for Dead-Eyed Tsuna
Unicron Risen chapter 32 . 2/2/2017
My favorite things about DET so far: Hana and shooting things. Gokudera taking over a school. Hibari. Just. Hibari in general. Tsuna casually crossdressing. 100/10 would recommend. Just. Wow. I love it. The title of the next arc. The cat ears thing.
general zargon chapter 32 . 2/2/2017
Thank you very much for this update. I loved the fight scene and Tsuna and Hibari's thoughts and feelings...which might have been human ones, but it's hard to tell with them. The drunk scene was interesting and flowed well, and I look forward to what Hibari and Tsuna get up to with the Varia, and Fon is Hibari's great-uncle? Awesome relation-twist. :) I wish you the very best of luck on your writing!
LunarCatNinja chapter 32 . 2/2/2017
I love it! This chapter was amazing and had so much and now I'm really really excited for the next part!
Boulevard-of-The-Unbreakable chapter 22 . 1/31/2017
I don't know why but I cried during this chapter, maybe it was the way you wrote Kunihiro and his thoughts, or maybe it was how his family changed and fell apart, but I think this chapter just made me appreciate him a whole lot more.
Love chapter 30 . 12/20/2016
I have the feeling that the power that tsuna right now is the opposite of the sky flame, which is the zero break point. That's why he's feeling cold and such. I can't wait for more and is this a 1827 because it's feeling like one
jack the hibird chapter 30 . 12/17/2016
the whole thing was awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
It feels a bit heartbreaking to read this. AND I CANT STOP MYSELF FROM WANTING MORE.
Zivyx chapter 31 . 11/29/2016
Lol when Tsuna was acting I'm surprised his dad didn't notice anything
general zargon chapter 31 . 11/29/2016
Thank you for the update! I enjoyed this chapter and Tsuna's thoughts were highly entertaining. Liked how you wrote Haru's sister too! :) Hibari was excellent as well, and I wish you the best of luck on your writing!
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
Somehow, the idea of Tsuna pouting (good god he's so good at being obnoxious?) at pffttttt Hibbachin while Iemitsu is glaring and also glaringly unaware that his precious child is hanging to this guy while wearing full girl ensemble is really fucking funny. Even if it's supposed to be a probably serious scene.
SugahBee chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
My feelings of concern every time tsuna uses his powers are just getting stronger. I think it's because your descriptions are getting more, like, raw? as time goes on or just because it's sinking in that that is a really bad way to use powers. At least he thinks about Mammon fixing his powers after the healings.
Hibari is so perfectly hibari in this chapter. Even with having to hold hands to avoid being a scary murderhouse. Anyways, tsuna will probably see hatachi in hibaris office so it isn't like his dog will be gone forever. It'll just be hibaris.
I really like the phone call with kusakabe. And kusakabes mom saying hi during it. That just seemed so real and it was nice.
Haru could possibly break the Miyazawa situation to her sister a little more nicely. Like, wow. It definitely is a report that tells fuyumi everything important. Fuyumis reaction is good. And her, kinda, helping miki is great. Cause she helps him, but he feels awful about it. I'm glad he's getting help. And that naoki is mad too. Maybe tsuna wont have a tough time talking to naoki? Like, finding him.
Thank you very much for writing this story!
P.s. junking kinda confused me on the website, but the paragraph in the story made a lot more sense. How the universe was twisting and such.
BlackWishBone chapter 31 . 11/28/2016
Cool site page, it really helps answer some of the world mechanics questions.
studentloans chapter 29 . 11/27/2016
couldn't think of how to write a proper review, so here's my real time reactions broken down by sections of this chapter
-holy shit it's bermuda
-gi u is a good kid and sounds like a nine year old. my greatest fanfic peeve is reading fics with those like super smart 5 year olds who talk like anti-sjws or some anime villain
-i know you've said that iemistus main flaw was that he was too professional/ workoriented, but you've still managed to surprise me with how well you put it in the text (that third paragraph)
-clean musing/action transitions
-poor hayato. im stressed for him
-the teen romance shenanigans. cute. cant wait for that to blow up
-also the gun talk, concicise, but interesting nonetheless
-i hope hana acting vapid and covering up lies is a reoccuring thing. good character ddition
-realistic searches for the most part, and somewhat relatable, but like. i crytype and shake but looking two paragraphs down tsuna doesnt seem to cry
-good use of bold and disjointed sentences
-ah yes. the classic tsuna makeover scene. glad he has cash. what a responsible young kid. scene almost feels jarring right after the trauma
-i don't have a lot of thoughts on this but. dramatic. kyouko saves the day and I love this story.
uhm: overall:
good chapter! hints and references to old DET were cool, and the subtle returning to some of the more lighthearted plot things are nice. the trauma is represented fairly, but that's expected since you're a trauma survivor. thanks for the update.
i'm reading the next chapter soon! it was cool how you updated really quickly but I hope you're not too super stressed or anything!
Zivyx chapter 30 . 11/23/2016
Oh oh oh ITS MAGIC
Sn0wk1tty chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
And to releive the drama...have Tsuna(ko) and Hibari "flirt" nice ending to the chapter3
356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »