Reviews for The Sage of Azeroth
Broomsticks247 chapter 1 . 1/16
com on update I've been waiting forever n have him learn how to use Mana n chakra
Teon chapter 2 . 6/2/2017
start him out with regular weapons or weapons he smithed himself to be stronger then as the story progresses have him earn legendaries like Thunderfury, Sulfuras, Shadowmourne, and Thorindal the stars fury, the same way characters do in game.
Blaze1992 chapter 2 . 5/25/2017
Umm the idea is good but why hasn't it progressed any since 2015?
jmanwhite chapter 2 . 4/12/2017
Pleaseupdate this is really good
Shattering chapter 2 . 4/11/2017
Don't wilt under peer pressure. Go and do what you want. Do what you think is best, you don't need to make any polls for us.
NARUTO-UZUMAKI-NAMAKAZI chapter 2 . 4/3/2017
this fanfic is good so far all it needs is more chapters so please make more
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
Completely dead
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2017
I like your story when will the next chapter be out?
SinObscura chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
I recommend thoroughly reviewing your chapters before you put them up. I found that there was a real lack of build up and everything happened way to quickly, maybe review chapter one and look at what could be expanded upon because the whole fight because while I understand that diverting to much from the main plot can make readers lose interest if you keep it to short them there won't be enough to really draw them in.
night-fang223 chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
Bolth
human dragon chapter 2 . 5/20/2016
when will you continue this
frytrix chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
Next time you write a story, make sure the story is 3 times larger then the author notes and dont write damn comments (Like this in the middle of the damn story.)
It just makes us lose interest in the story by reading the first chapter.
eliteshadow chapter 2 . 3/22/2016
cool story so far love it i hope to read more soon
kage88 chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
interesting idea
rescue 007 chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
How about you stop asking for all these polls and just write the story? Your not even on chapter two yet and already eating shit. It's your story and you don't know what to write?