Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Game
LieRen135 chapter 1 . 8m
love this, my favourite gaming fanfiction, really hope this is updated soon please and thanks
ThatOneGuy chapter 39 . 5h
So... ever so slightly terrified that Percy now has access to an infinite supply of 153% Agent 46s. Seriously, he basically has an inexhaustible supply of assassins who get stronger and more effective as he levels .
Tactical Mind chapter 24 . 7/15
Well, my point stands, but power leveling allies is a worthy cause to sacrifice some advantage for... especially since he only gave a few things.
A Tactical Mind chapter 23 . 7/15
You know, with all that intelligence, he should know that keeping his powers secret gives his side an advantage. Considering the Biggy problem, you'd think he'd realize that the fewer people who know anything, the better.
Chaosboy2005 chapter 31 . 7/15
Attack on Titan references on point
UPDATE YE CUNT!
AllHailMe chapter 57 . 7/12
(PercyScratches eye* Critical Strike! 103500% ... GAME OVER!
ZeustheMongoose chapter 64 . 7/11
Still looking for a chapter with the demon in it the one from like chapter 16 and 20 I've been skipping through:(
AllHailMe chapter 54 . 7/11
I was rereading this and noticed that darkseid is the main boss... so basically Percy can have him as a servant, right?
Yunus chapter 64 . 7/11
this is the best story possible please update waiting since may 2018
bonghwavinceallen chapter 33 . 7/11
Fuckin' hell I almost choked on my drink when i read the puberty status. You are a talented individual author, thanks for writing this fanfic.
I need more.
EDelta88 chapter 8 . 7/10
Looks like you forgot to add the 50 & 100 bonuses from Riptide
Gabriel Perseus Potter chapter 19 . 7/10
So the Law that no God or Titan is allowed to directly interfere simply doesn't exist. Because they can npt simply attack somebody. Atlas haf to wait till Pervy challenged him before he could fight him
Reflective599 chapter 7 . 7/9
You know, I wasn't so sure about the whole "Nancy-Friendship" thing, but after that scene with er father? Yeah, I'm going to love where the goes in the future.
9,053 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »