|Reviews for Percy Jackson and the Game|
| Guest chapter 9 . 9/19
Tbd what a child does doesn't necessarily relate to the father.
Hitler being a demigod lorewise would work, as it shows the gravity of his charisma, irregardless of it's use. Maybe not Hades though, someone like maybe Mars would work, or even Aphrodite, charmspeak
| mac1010 chapter 13 . 9/8
not a single nymph would verr touch a son of the sea
| mac1010 chapter 12 . 9/8
what the fuck is the point of making him struggle against something he can easily beat?
WHYY WHATS THE POINT OF MAKING HIM WEAKER
ALL IT DOES IS MAKE ME NOT WANT TO READ
| mac1010 chapter 8 . 9/8
why is he so weak
| mac1010 chapter 8 . 9/8
is the minotour invincible or smt?
like what the actual fuck was he fighting it for 20 minutes for?
| Guest chapter 9 . 9/4
I hate that Riordan implied that Hitler was a Hades kid in the books. Hades was always a vindictive but well-meaning loaner in classical mythology. He typically kept to himself but sometimes helped his siblings when they needed it.
Glad Rick retconned the whole Hitler thing in an interview lol
He said Hitler wasn't a demigod in the PJOverse
| fierydoom1 chapter 5 . 8/17
And now he wasted the rest of his points... good thing he has plot armor...
| fierydoom1 chapter 4 . 8/17
So he was told don't spend your points early. finds he can faint 4-5 in a day if he works hard. then decides to waste 4 points on his super low STR ... He should've just put the shield in inventory. and hit the gym. Stupid. newb
| PeachesPlums1718 chapter 12 . 8/6
Yo, you realize that Apollo isnt the only God of Archery, right? Artemis is a God of Archery as well. So by all rights, Apollo'scurse would only wrk while the Sun is out, whereas Percy's Archery Skill would be like a normal Demigods while the Moon is out.
| GamerBlood chapter 3 . 8/4
So, I just recently realized something, the Fates are idiots, maybe "threatening" Percy to take away the gamer's ability to get him to side with them is a good thing, but if you keep the abilities you gained as a gamer (such as the Demigod abilities) don't go along with the gamer's ability then they just threaten to take away an advantage, not by taking away his power
| Pinkypi chapter 4 . 8/2
what a waste due to impatience! sheesh. take a day to do some push ups, sit ups and squats my dude...
| PierceHellAbove chapter 51 . 8/1
Right, so I got really irritated around chapter 22ish last time but decided to try reading past it.
I am regretting that decision immensely.
Several reasons for this:
1) Kronos Luke plotting has kinda just died out. We should be entering the time around Titan's Curse, and yet.. Nothing. No demigods joining the other side has been shown. The tension is honestly fake, tbh. The other entities are a much bigger threat than Kronos ever could be.
2) forgetting people/storing things away for an inordinate amount of time. He should have what? 5 maps to different forges of Hephaestus. He, however, has not done anything with them.
3) the Chains of Hephaestus/Bind magic. what's the point of making these strong enough to hold down immortal/godlike beings such as Tirans and Giants, but then Haki is what destroys them?
4) Haki. and by extension, the Gergosa. Haki would not be strong enough to deal with the level of output that a demigod has.
5) Argo, and The Abyss, and the crossovers. this is an X over fic, I know that. Only Frozen was really done well/realistically. The Abyss is just a plot device that doesn't really do anything. Then you have The Collector and his sister who just seem to be aware of everything (including his power given by thr Fates?) which is just... Stupid. Argo was put into a sinkhole buried under 30 feet of rubble. He should've suffocated.
6) Why the fuck hasn't Percy realized his deepened connection with the Gem? Why hasn't he learned more from them? Why hasn't he trained with Alcyoneus in his ID? Gamer fics are supposed to make the MC ridiculously strong, but they cannot reach that point if you force them to stagnate. Percy has the Librarian of Hell at his disposal. Why the fuck isn't she a more prominent figure?
7) Grammar. Your grammar is absolutely fucking atrocious. Trial, sense, sensing, dying, liking. Techniques. All of these have been misspelled hundreds of times. Probably thousands. Grammarly is free. So is using your mouse and right-clicking words that have red lines underneath to be corrected.
8) outside of Parallax, who's also a Plot Device, the Entities of the Universe seem ridiculously powerful, yet... Percy hardly uses any of his emotions to fuel his other weapon than Rage. there was that one bit where he used willpower but.. Yeah, mostly just rage. Has the ability to summon spirits of the dead. Which means he can learn fighting styles from anyone. And just. Nothing.
why give these powers if you're just gonna forget about the majority of them? Why make "nigh indestructible or indestructible" things then have them break?
in a way, I'm glad you abandoned this story. Less things to criticize. Rewrite this filth.
And having Artemis be attracted to Percy spits on her vow of maiden hood entirely.
| xd chapter 64 . 7/27
bruh u abandoned the storyyyyyy. crazy
| HERMANO-MAYOR chapter 1 . 7/24
Estoy impresionado, la forma con que construyes este mundo es perfecto cada objeto cae en el punto correcto cada trama es explorada y explotada en su totalidad dándonos excelentes momento tanto épicos con tonto como románticos y la profundidad de los personajes secundarios y terciarios .
Esto fanfic es excelente, épico y no como las cosas que he leído, te felicito hermano sigue con este talento tuyo.
| Maj. Wipeout chapter 58 . 7/23
Ya know...it was mentioned that Riordan has stated that Hitler was Not a Demigod, but rather the Top leaders excluding Hitler are Demigods...