Reviews for Contractual Invalidation
MaDmAN12435 chapter 7 . 11/29
It ended exactly how I expected it to.

Still a rather heartwarming read. Thank you for the experiance.
Corpj123 chapter 7 . 11/27
A wonderful read. I'm sick, but this provided great entertainment and thought for the morning/afternoon. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
festen chapter 7 . 11/26
wow, really, just wow
Monster King chapter 7 . 11/16
Great story I really liked it a lot good job writing the story.
Clavyus chapter 7 . 11/9
Wonderful little piece.
Kagey98 chapter 7 . 11/9
Cute story! Thank you for sharing your talent!
Mercy Of Baal chapter 7 . 10/29
I was a bit cautious because harry was being a dick lol. But i ended up really liking it! Great ending. Very Slytherin
elej chapter 7 . 10/27
Awesome story!
EnteTheSlayer chapter 7 . 10/23
Great story! Thanks for writing it!
GoldenGryphon chapter 7 . 10/18
Lovely story. Thank you for writing this and for posting it in a public forum for random strangers to read. I enjoyed your characterizations greatly. You have a wonderful way of painting word pictures and creating interesting scenarios.
Thank you so much. Best thoughts.
NatNicole chapter 7 . 10/14
I generally despise romance, but this fic is so masterfully written that I can't help LOVING it! *glomps Harry & Daphne with a gleeful grin*
flapanther chapter 7 . 9/28
LOVED THIS! Gosh this was such an interesting FF, thank you for sharing!
The romantic insanity chapter 7 . 9/23
This was brilliant
wierdscience13 chapter 3 . 9/20
While I am enjoying the story Daphnes character is grating on me as well as Harry accepting her using the term 'Mudblood'

I especially like the way Ron is portrayed, too many fics portray him as as a idiot, betrayer or worse.

Unfortunately this fic also indulges in something which irritates me greatly. I'm English, I read and write English as such when I read things I shouldn't have to use a translator part way through a story written in English, stick to one language
MessiBarca10 chapter 7 . 9/18
Damn! One of the best stories I've ever read. I love how you portrayed Daphne! Thank you so much for making the evenings in which I read this such an enjoyable experience.