Reviews for Contractual Invalidation
Newbie1104 chapter 7 . 2h
Fucking brilliant.

Well, sorry for swearing, but you get the gist of what I want to say :P. I rarely read post war stories, but I do adore HPxDG. That said, James Spookie's stories, while excellent all on their own, lose my interest over time since his Daphne was just... the same, or almost so everytime. Your romance, on the other hand, remind me of Harry x Bellatrix Black from Delenda Est. It's quite refreshing to see something different.
TL14 chapter 7 . 6/16
Love It!
Robert Harrison chapter 7 . 6/12
I feel as though this is actual a prequel to "Uncle Harry," whether it's called such or not.

I've thoroughly enjoyed every moment of this story, despite it possibly being responsible (in some minute fashion) for my not getting everything done I wanted to get done at work last night.
Bladre MKT chapter 7 . 6/8
This was somewhat confusing and silly but very fun and... I wouldn't say romantic but at the same time my sweet romatic bone is tingly in odd ways soo... Anyway, great read!
girlwhoslept chapter 7 . 6/4
I loved it!
Men are disgusting animals
TrustAugustus chapter 7 . 6/1
Wow. Well done!
Sefera chapter 7 . 5/31
Well, that was one of the most well rounded stories I've ever read. I'm favoriting this, and adding it to my community for gems like this one. I'll be checking your home page to see if I can fine anything else so good. Well Done! I look forward to more in the future!
PupButt chapter 7 . 5/31
Utterly fucking amazing
TremblingPhoenix chapter 1 . 5/25
I am so sorry, you probably don't want sucha stupid critisim but on ths fifth instalmet of the story fifth paragraph they metion florean forteque's ice cream shop.
Florean Fortesque's wouldn't have been there after all in the deathly hallow's it sates that M was tortured then put to death by Bellatriz Lestrange.
I really am sorry but Fortesque's Ice Cream shop is something that comes up unexplainiably so often in stories that I have to do the same explanation with just filling in the blanks have a nice day
-Phoenix
TremblingPhoenix chapter 3 . 5/25
090807060504030201 chapter 7 . 5/24
Wow, what an amazing piece of writing. This chapter was really well thought and the cliffhanger at the end well done. I haven't noticed any grammatical errors nor any inconsistency in the plot, for which I applaud you. Keep going, this is an example why I find fanfiction so promising.
EyoO chapter 7 . 5/23
A masterpiece of his kind.

My favorite Harry I ever read i think. With a really interesting Daphne.
Special award on all your second characters. Excellent Ron and Neville, pretty interesting Hermione and Susan, even the small participation of Ginny was excellent. Fabio was also a wonderful char.

I always have imagined a Harry who in the futur takes advantages to do what he believes is the best while always trying to have a step back and you made it in this wonderfully well written fanfiction.

Bravo!