Reviews for Contractual Invalidation
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 5/15
So she doesn't even get in trouble for assault?
Death Lantern chapter 7 . 5/5
James really did dirty to Daphne. To be never be able to enjoy food and relax to maintain the figure! Gods!
Death Lantern chapter 1 . 5/5
The bellow guest is either a snape fan or a raging feminist. only those can be blind to double standards.
Thank you chapter 7 . 4/30
After reading this, I truly hope she tells him to Fuck Off! Since you did not have the balls to end it yourself, that is the way it ends in my mind.
TBWL713 chapter 3 . 3/25
The double standards are crazy.
Daphne judges his friends and calls them peasants and Harry says nothing. Harry judges her friends and Daphne is outraged.

Daphne's parents try to intimidate him and he says one thing that is clearly true to them and he is arrogant and a dick.
Daphne says that he spent all that time on the run hiding from Voldemort, doing nothing (Obviously false), then he replies by saying that she spent her 7th year at Hogwarts hiding behind Malfoy (Already confirmed true by Neville) and she is the one that's outraged? Sounds like she can't handle the truth. They both said the other was hiding, Harry wasn't, Daphne was yet it's somehow they both act like it was Daphne who came out on top of that exchange? Even when she loses, they act like she wins.

If that was me in that argument with Daphne, she would get violated. She spent the whole time hurling insults at Harry for doing exactly what she did just a moment before. Hypocrisy isn't pretty. Daphne a bitch.

Also, idk why everyone, including Harry, is acting like exchanging 5 dates for her freedom is the same as her parents selling her for political and financial gain. They aren't even in the same solar system. And the fact that she only understands and accepts the far harsher of the 2 is crazy.

This whole thing exudes double standards, hypocrisy and an unhealthy dose of Greengrass worship.
EdTheBeast chapter 7 . 3/22
A very intriguing post Tom story! An excellent romance, but also a bit sad to the depths needed to go. Daphne and Harry.
TrumpasaurusRex chapter 1 . 3/16
Potter is the last of his line.

Why on earth would he consider having a child with someone so revolting? He’s literally introducing a bloodline malediction curse into his own bloodline by pairing with her.

Disgusting. Anybody willingly having children with the Greengrasses is a moron.
Homarid chapter 7 . 3/8
This story really had me hooked, and I couldn't stop until I was done. Great work thank you.
Resurrection99 chapter 7 . 3/3
Fun read
Fiasco Reverie chapter 7 . 2/20
an excellent read, this really do deserve an epilogue imo.
Ryan chapter 7 . 2/19
This is not the first time I've read this, and I'm sure it won't be the last.
Dayside chapter 7 . 1/19
Eh it was alright.
moodysavage chapter 7 . 1/15
Read/skimmed the story again. I like the idea of it and the storyline... but she is just so unlikable I just can't stand to read much of her other than to continue the plot. She's callous.
dfpepper50 chapter 7 . 1/7
I cannot tell you how many times I've read this story, but each and every time I find myself getting wrapped up in the characters and the plot. But there is one thing I feel each and every time:
I LOVE IT!

Thanks.
Stratre chapter 7 . 12/23/2021
this fanfic as always is amazing fuck i wish there was more
1,052 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »