Reviews for Contractual Invalidation
K chapter 7 . 4/30
Reading it again, it is still extremely good!
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 4 . 4/25
He should bring Daphne to a Wicca gathering or something. *Snickers*

And interesting fic. Bit less politics than I expected, but not bad.
Aaran St. Vines chapter 2 . 4/22
It would be an interesting counter-story to have Harry wanting immediately to sign away the contract because of his muggle raised sensibilities and the Greengrass family going to great lengths to convince him not to do so.

Then later Draco in a fit of pique lets out that all the Potter business interests from the contract were just about all that were left of the Greengrass empire after the war, and breaking the contract would revert all of it to Harry's ownership.
Linda chapter 7 . 4/22
Lol loved it
dahr chapter 1 . 4/20
Very Well Written A Gem
BBryant chapter 2 . 4/19
Why are they acting like what Harry is doing is bad? If they were in his shoes, wouldn't they feel obligated to marry Daphne for the betterment of their children? That's the logical move according to them, right?
marvinkitfox1 chapter 1 . 4/13
There were no ranks among the Aurors, and the Head Auror gave them all their orders.

Ah. yep. No rank at al, right chief?
Fire Tempest chapter 7 . 4/11
Cleverly done - thank you.
emily4498 chapter 7 . 3/30
This is extremely well-written and the characters come right off the page/screen. Well done with this. Well done, although I would have rated this M.
K chapter 7 . 3/28
Brilliant story. It certainly must be to have made me stay up until this time of night to finish it, as I just couldn’t put it down.
udm17 chapter 7 . 3/23
This fic is the romance version of saying, it's not the destination but the journey that matters. Loved it
cerulean369 chapter 7 . 3/12
I absolutely loved reading this story! Thank you for sharing it:)))
lylu chapter 7 . 3/4
I loved this. Very well done
rey29 chapter 7 . 3/3
Liked it! Very nice story showing characters with flaw make it realistic
Meuryc chapter 7 . 3/2
I loved this story and now want to see where they go from here. Thank you.