Reviews for Absolute Beginners
Luna12 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Very cute. The only change I might add - though not really needed - is Lina bursting in, still a little angry at Gourry, but insisting to heal his black eye, muttering about some protector he is, getting beat up so easily.
Hay Lin La chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Beautiful! (someone tell me if Air Jay pops by to rudely comment. I wanna Dragon Slave him again)
momiji-k chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
For some reason this page kept loading only halfway down. The bottom was missing. I finally got it to load right (so that I could leave a review!) but in the mean time I had visited your web site and read it there.

This was a great little fic that made me smile and I loved that Gourry admited he isn't as dumb as he acts. I always swear up and down to that but no everyone agrees with me.

I highly recomend this fic for anyone that just read "Flam Gush" as well as reading By the Lamp Light" (I hope I got that one right) from your web site. I found both of them fun and uplifting.

I hope your Slayers fic will continue. :)
encyser chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Wow, nice story on that encounter with Raulf and Gourry.

"If you want to know why I stay with Lina, you'll have to let me tell it in my own way."

And I couldn't agree more!
rockfreak2003 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
hey great fanfic!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Pretty cool!
Lina-Inversu chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
I really love how you treat L/G relationship, not caricaturising Gourry as dumb; your zel is maybe a little too indiscreet; but still I love it!
Pogo chapter 1 . 12/4/2003
Kaitrin, do the words 'continue' and 'sequel' mean anything to you ? I've been meaning to review this for the longest time *sigh* somehow or another I kept on forgetting. Extremely well written story, heartwarming, exactly what I needed to lift my spirits today.
linagabriev chapter 1 . 8/21/2003
I really liked you intake as to why Gourry stays with Lina. Most of all I like how you made Gourry smarter then he lets everyone believe him to be. Another great fic about our favorite little yogurt brains _
Saki chapter 1 . 8/15/2003
SWEET AND ADORABLE! I DEMAND MORE. _
Rena-Child chapter 1 . 5/30/2003
Awsome! Great job you have to keep writing! Good job good job good job!
thundersenshi chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Gourry's ooc for being too smart and perceptive, but i love this quaint little story. _ it's very heartwarming. I look forward to more of your work.
The Flower Girl chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
This is cute...I like the "dumb" act! I always knew Gourry was smarter than he let on. Very nice discription on why Gourry stays with Lina.
Amadaun chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
This is incredibly sweet and well written. Please write a sequel!
Tarechan chapter 1 . 1/16/2003
aw... this is so sweet... i like it a lot!