Reviews for Tales of a single mother
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 3 . 2/4/2021
Am I the only one who was cheering for the mom, Layla, to win?
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 2 . 2/3/2021
That was incredible! I was wondering if they were ever going to get to the back door and here they did it with style and volume in top of her desk )
JustinOtherFictionFan chapter 1 . 2/3/2021
Okay, I'll be honest. I had no idea who his prior girlfriend was. That was some of the best mature woman lemon I have ever read.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/27/2020
Update please
Pet Boy of Fairy Hills
Tales of the Fire Dragon
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2020
Pet Boy of Fairy Hills
Wendy and Chelia
naruto chapter 4 . 2/24/2020
great chapter keep it up
Guest chapter 4 . 2/19/2020
Update Pet Boy of Fairy Hills please
Lucy levy aries virgo aquaries
AcidESP chapter 4 . 1/15/2020
It's a good story, I hope to read more like that, great, greetings, see you, bye!
Imperial-samaB chapter 4 . 12/27/2019
Wonderful way to end it
Kowaba chapter 4 . 12/25/2019
Man, reading this takes me back to the day I first asked you to fulfill this story for me. I was an idiot that thought my days were numbered! Ha! But I like the direction you took this story. I’m also glad they finally got an epilogue and a final chapter to end the story. Merry Christmas dude, this one was a blast!
FanFictionHunter chapter 4 . 12/25/2019
Yaaaay!

Gotta love seeing the blonde bombshell Milf get some attention.

Somewhat sad to hear Natsu apparently stopped tapping Lucy, but that might just be because you mentioning the ladies of the Heartfilla family being well endowed and my mind imagining the family line of blonde busty beauties.

Merry Christmas!
Natsu is Awesome chapter 4 . 12/25/2019
Great chapter, glad you trusted me enough to beta for you and thanks a million for the shout out! Can't wait to see what you'll create next, I'm sure it'll be just as fantastic as this one.
te.nellis chapter 4 . 12/25/2019
Fantastic! Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2019
Gamma-X chapter 3 . 3/2/2019
Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue! We need an epilogue! C'mon! :D
Frickin' loved this! It was great! Also, the correct term for a singular noun is "woman," not "women." Women is a plural. Meaning, at a minimum, 2 females.
Woman is a singular. Meaning, at a maximum, 1 female.
10/10
Layla is so much better than Lucy for sure! :D
Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue! Epilogue! We need an epilogue! C'mon!