Reviews for Glaze
Wynni chapter 12 . 7/27
I'm really not a fan of the 'victim of his own bad luck' trope. There's no way a hero could work that way., especially one dependent on parkour to get from here to there.

I prefers a 'bad luck' hero to work like Marvel's black cat, where people who oppose her find themselves jinxed to a fair thee well.

That's just a personal preference, I know. Sorry if it seemed a criticism.

However, it *could* be like the real world, they associate themselves with bad luck, and thus everything that goes wrong must go wrong because bad luck. yeah? no? maybe?
Wynni chapter 9 . 7/27
Kerfuffle or as granny taught it to me 'kerfluffle' is a fun word and i love to use it.

okay, who's the akuma making it snow?
weatetheoriginal chapter 20 . 7/22
If the next chapter isn't a full chapter of just Chloé and adrien shopping I'll be disappointed
Glimare chapter 7 . 6/29
'bug bite'... nice one
Saturn chapter 1 . 6/27
Stellar story, however you wrote “ladybug” instead of “ladyblog”
Rara chapter 3 . 5/24
Hehehehe! I loved the author's note at the end! Also it sounded like Plagg was implying that Adrien was an unplanned child... Not that I have any room to talk. But that was never treated like a bad thing in my family. Mom Loves babies.
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 5/25
alya is literally oracle and i love it
YellowWomanontheBrink chapter 1 . 5/25
awkward gabriel gives me life im dead.
UMakeMeSick chapter 21 . 5/19
I still kinda hate you just for playing with my emotions
SUNSHINE CHILD CAN'T BE BLIND, IT WOULD RUIN HIM
UMakeMeSad chapter 18 . 5/19
I kind of hate you for this
Poor sunshine child NOOOOOO HE CAN'T GO BLIND
Squish chapter 11 . 5/18
Oh shit he screwed. It was at this moment Chat knew, he fucked up.
JustNerdyEnough chapter 15 . 5/16
5-minute intermission while I laugh at Plagg and the banana again... I like the way you brought some culture bits into it.
JustNerdyEnough chapter 13 . 5/16
Plagg and Tom might be the funniest combo ever! Plagg is so hung up on that banana thing, it kills me every time!
Pisceskat chapter 1 . 4/19
Okay okay, I had to stop at chapter 3 and just die laughing at he idea of hawk moth giving chat noir “the talk” LOL
strayphoenix chapter 21 . 3/8
Great second installment! I loved all the action beats and the developments in the relationship (including the parents, etc). Not to mention I thought the Miraculous Calamity was an excellent touch. I can't wait to see what part three brings :)

-stray