Reviews for Finding Potter
sisi chapter 46 . 1/1
It seams as an epilog in diction from the middle of the story. I like all goods thinks, the freedom and new perfect care for orphans, wizengamots unability in Malfoys society. The wedding of Snape and Poppy is very usefull in Your talls. So thanks.
sisi chapter 31 . 12/31/2020
Very nice, ok Neville is poor boy, prabably orphan, but it could be better becouse Lucius and Severus and Albus will do big steps for alone children. Neville will be put and save in new family, maybe with Poppy. Thanks.
sisi chapter 28 . 12/30/2020
Nice, thanks.
sisi chapter 25 . 12/30/2020
thanks.
sisi chapter 16 . 12/29/2020
Nice, I like it. Remembered dear Alan and his films. RIP. Thanks.
sisi chapter 15 . 12/29/2020
I like the news from Lucius: there is dangerous of animagus in Hogwards and what is super, Narcissa is pregnancy. Aleluja.
sisi chapter 11 . 12/29/2020
When Harry is just 4,5 years old age, he is very adult with his speaking and thinging. I mean the baby knows read, write, make long sentenses, knows konversation and good behaviors. That interesting. Maybe it is normal on the Islands, but no on the continent. Do You know Old good Europe?
I very like Severitus stories, when Harry is baby, or young student, but its different to have 4,5 years and 11 years of age. Very different.
Airiles'Malfoy chapter 46 . 12/18/2020
I love it
Steve-Arkarian chapter 44 . 9/25/2020
Okay, two points. And they may come out sounding mean so sorry in advance. Near the beginning of the chapter you mention Severus looking at Harry's scar and how it has faded after the killing of the dark Lord but will take a long time to fade since... However, I cannot restrain myself in pointing out that you spent several chapters going on about how hairy no longer has a scar whatsoever that he drew from it and used up its magic to heal himself before Severus even adopted him kind of like how he draws on the elemental magic. so again you made a really big deal about how he no longer has this scar so that whole admittedly nicely written paragraph doesn't really work. The second point is even if it is only a thimbleful and that is a very small amount what the f*** business is it just I'm completely flabbergasted Even that small of an amount of alcohol do not give it to 5-year-olds what the hell are they thinking?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 38 . 9/25/2020
First, even though I don't know how long ago this was published without looking at the top of the chapter I would like to offer my better late than never condolences. It is always hard to lose a beloved pet. Secondly in regards to the story, I know everyone has their own opinions and mine is the marriage rule is stupid. What if there is a young person or more likely an old person who was already married, or an older person who is married but looking for a career change whether they're in the ministry or not this rule doesn't mean that they're automatically disqualified from being able to even apply to the unspeakables because they're married? That seems really really dumb.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 33 . 9/25/2020
Sorry, another question. Just the other chapter like one maybe two chapters ago Dumbledore talked about how he wouldn't be allowed to participate in anything to do with the wards anymore. but now in this chapter several springs up not only does it need four people but Dumbledore is going to be participating and he read it by Poppy already who I think is the one that told him he couldn't do it and it's all set to go after they get the blood. It kind of makes no sense cuz even if it has been more chapters it's only been like a day or so maybe maybe a couple days why would she change her mind and turn around her opinion that quickly and decide suddenly that it is okay for Dumbledore to participate?
Steve-Arkarian chapter 32 . 9/24/2020
There are a ton of major problems pertaining to orphans and their placement and care all over the world but that is a real-world issue and only mildly pretends to your story so I will put a lid on my outrage. One thing about your story in this chapter though was I can't remember if it happened in the last story of yours that I read or earlier in this one but I do know Severus refused to use legilamancy on small children something about their brains are forming or it'll melt them or hurt them or I don't even know but he wasn't going to. I think it was in the story but again I could be wrong but if it was it would be nice to find out what happened to Neville but on the other hand Neville is five and therefore a small child. Also aurora is spelled like that in a singular without the y on the end I know you probably can't fix it in the story or in the completed sequel but I just noticed you use it a lot well not a lot a lot but often enough and you always spell it that way so I wasn't sure if it's a spell check error or you weren't sure how to spell it.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 16 . 9/23/2020
I am still very much enjoying your story. I wanted to point out for possible future stories that while it completely makes sense for Severus to use big words both in length and rarity, he's often talking to Harry who is only four. now he has explained what he meant or said a couple times but most of the time he does not possibly because he forgets that he's talking to a 4-year-old who won't understand or because you just don't write it in but you also don't write in Harry being confused or speaking up which could be because he was abused and doesn't ask as many questions or again because you don't write it in. So again while it makes sense for Severus to talk the way he does it doesn't make sense to talk that way to a 4-year-old.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 7 . 9/23/2020
It's only come up once so far in this story but it came up quite a few times in your last story, well not your last story but the last story of yours that I read. I realize this is a complete story and I think it even has a complete sequel which I'm looking forward to but I was hoping you would read this review and possibly answer my question. This will sound more like a statement than a question but it seems like it's really important to you for kids to have proper grammar and diction and speak properly without any slang or smushing of words. Is this the case? Because in the last story Harry was between 6 to 8 years old and in the last chapter I think it jumped so he was 11 and in this one he is currently 4 almost 5 and you're already correcting the way he's talking. Well I can see Severus doing this a little bit, there is also the part where and maybe even an issue of young children especially a four almost 5-year-old they do not talk like that they have bad grammar and diction and what have you that is just the way they talk if they have trouble saying a word maybe they might need help but in general they are nowhere near perfect and shouldn't be there not a little automatons or adults. It's frankly kind of ridiculous.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
Why did no one send one of the million house elves to go find him?