Reviews for Unwell
lovesdigsdmanded chapter 7 . 6/11/2005
how dare you make greg a bad guy! of all the people on csi why greg? why is he the bad guy? i don't like that and i don't like you for making greg a bad guy and killing him!
TisTheEast chapter 7 . 2/26/2003
aw what a sweet ending. It was so happily ever after. Great job on the whole fic :-D
SarahSoph chapter 7 . 2/24/2003
WooHoo! Well done (lots of applause) I've loved all of this story. Nothing better than a good CSI story with a bit of N/S. Loved it!
d-kronk chapter 7 . 2/23/2003
This was a nice story. I hope you continue writing stories, you've got a great talent for it.
Maggie chapter 7 . 2/22/2003
Great story!
AD chapter 6 . 1/28/2003
so much for greg. i'm glad you decided to continue. we eet to meet the stokes. woohoo.
Emily Elizabeth chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
I'm really glad you chose to continue this. It's such a great story, and I can't wait to read more.

Emily
TisTheEast chapter 6 . 1/27/2003
that was cute! Just the kind of chapter I needed to start my Monday off right :)
JennyK chapter 5 . 1/27/2003
Nice! Love Nick/Sara together & Catherine & Gill. I would not mind a follow up, real nice story!
Rya chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
Great chapter! Loved it! A big smile while reading. I love n/s together!
drvvh chapter 6 . 1/26/2003
That was such a cute chapter! I can't wait for more !

please update as soon as possible!
d-kronk chapter 5 . 1/21/2003
I'm really enjoying this story so I would love to see an epilogue. :-)
Modus Operandi chapter 5 . 1/18/2003
well i liked ur story up untell the point that greg was revealed as the perp cause hes like my fav character and its so not him i had to stop reading after the beginning of ch 4 because it drove me crazy but i think its well written.
Emily Elizabeth chapter 5 . 1/17/2003
Definately continue! Awesome story. I feel bad for Greg, though. I always liked him. But keep the N/S coming!

Emily
Nikkd03 chapter 5 . 1/17/2003
Great story! I think you should continue the story, not just write an epilogue. You have a really good story line and should continue!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »