Reviews for Without Her Letter
DaniValero chapter 3 . 9/4
Una obra de arte
Mitzuki19 chapter 3 . 9/4
Simply wonderful. A very slytherin Hermione. Thank you.
BlackRoseargh chapter 3 . 8/29
EXTREMELY GOOD.
BadgeryFox chapter 3 . 8/23
I wish this were longer, but I'm enamored with this kind of style. Switching up the temporal perspective seems to let even shorter stories create a picture comparable to the more slow-burn stories. Thank you as always. I adore your talent and love just how much you wrote (and still do yay:)). Makes it easy to find high quality stories, that I'll still be able (and for quite some time already!) to just look through your marvellous account and enjoy what catches my fancy.
Reverie chapter 3 . 8/23
Heyyy! I love this story and have read it multiple times now. I’ve noticed a couple possible typos:
Ch 2: He suspected he went home and practiced with the wand she still seemed to regard as both utterly lovely and a bit of a cheat.
-The second ‘he’ should perhaps be a ‘she’ instead
Ch 3: You like her even though it's clear than under her apparent delight at meeting you, under her guided tour of a home so big you're surprised it[...]
-The ‘than’ should maybe be a ‘that’
I love this story and I’ll 1000% come back and read it at a later date. See you then!
shapphire22 chapter 3 . 7/30
Oh wow~ Narcissa in this is so charismatic! Hermione is so unforgiving!
shapphire22 chapter 2 . 7/30
I like the idea of this, so different than I've read
shapphire22 chapter 1 . 7/30
My favourite line : he also knew his parents adored one another
LUCISSA! Yeay~

Confused about the timeline but I think I understand a little bit...
Draco and Narcissa chemistry in this story is awesome! Nothing can break their bond
Casey chapter 1 . 6/30
Love it!
ashadowdancer chapter 3 . 6/26
I really wish you would add some more chapters to this story line. It's really great and I would love to see what happens/happened through your words.
Makoyi-sik chapter 3 . 6/12
Honestly love this story and I really want a much longer one
Nerd Mom Writer chapter 3 . 6/8
This was fun! Though reading second person for the interludes was disconcerting.
Nerd Mom Writer chapter 1 . 6/8
Ha, very cool twist on things!

Also having fun imagining Ron in this situation. He'd probably get annoyed at Hermione and wander off, never thinking more on it except to fuss.
Montana chapter 3 . 6/5
This was aoooo much fun. Powerful Hermione and Plotting Narcissa are my platonic OTP. Thanks for writing!
akirakurosawa chapter 3 . 5/29
this is completely amazing and so, so, so damn satisfying.