Reviews for Without Her Letter
I'm not much of one for dark!Hermione, but this was chilling. Really enjoyed it
This should be a super long story I would love to read
universalbeat chapter 3 . 5/9
RevDorothyL chapter 3 . 5/1
I love scary Hermione. :)
ph.pac chapter 3 . 4/4
Great story! I don’t always favor the back and forth stories, but I really did like the flow of this one. It ended well!
DiagonAli chapter 3 . 4/2
this story could have gone on for another 50 chapters and it still wouldn't be enough for me. there is SO MUCH left to this story that I'm dying to know. fascinating premise and these 3 chapters were well done. fleshed out, this would be an unbelievable story. really, really enjoyed what you wrote. thank you
Vitellia chapter 3 . 3/17
The premise of this story is wonderful - so original. There are only so many permutations of this fictional world authors can come up with, but you found a completely new one in this story. And Narcissa, who is often a one-dimensional character in fan fiction, really shines here. I wish the story had been longer both because I didn't want to see it end, and because the idea contained enough substance for a much longer story, but it works really well as a short piece. Your stories are all so different. I've read 5 or 6 of them now, and don't get that "variation on the same theme" feeling you sometimes get after reading a few stories by the same author. If you write original fiction as well (and I hope you do), I'd love to read it.
Quickhidetherumx chapter 3 . 3/16
I love this so much
Quickhidetherumx chapter 2 . 3/16
Omg I love
Quickhidetherumx chapter 1 . 3/16
Hermioneeeee you badass
CheshyreGrin chapter 3 . 3/5
Amazing! I loved the then/now structure of the story.
Tbaby13 chapter 3 . 2/23
Narcissa continues to be your best-written character. (Or maybe just my personal favorite. Probably both.)
Tbaby13 chapter 2 . 2/23
Hermione is studious and Hermione learns well. This is just fact. And portrayed well in this story.
Tbaby13 chapter 1 . 2/23
I haven't read this story in quite some time and I REALLY like it upon re-reading it. The flow between 'then' and 'now' isn't confusing in the slightest as I worried it might be. And an excluded turned scorned Hermione is something I am really getting behind. Plus, the fact that she's totally powerful (because come on, of course) makes it ever so perfect. And somehow it all fits with the canon Hermione we were given. Love it, love it, love it.
Forensica X chapter 3 . 2/19
Love this. Wish there were more.