Reviews for Without Her Letter
Enigmaticrose4 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Omg...
Says-the-Slytherin chapter 3 . 11/17/2016
Ok. A few things I love:
1) I think it's hilarious you quoted Oedipus at Harry when some people think Ginny is a sign of an Oedipal complex.
2) "We're for, well, limited government regulations.". The death eaters are Republicans.
3) I love how even though Hermione is the centerpiece of the story, it always comes back to Narcissa. Hermione is the Queen that killed the kings, but Narcissa is the chessmaster who directed her.

I have just come to appreciate this so much more the third time.
Says-the-Slytherin chapter 2 . 11/17/2016
I looked up the wand this time. "Cherry wand wood is also said to be imbued with the powers of making and doing, achievement, and self-assertion over obstacles and critics. It is the pure energy of will and desire" and a dragon core is for strong spells. I think it fits this Hermione, who has surmounted so many obsticals, much better.
Says-the-Slytherin chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
You know, I am reading this for the third time, but I never saw it. "Blood was just blood. Power was everything. Power and the willingness to seize it." Narcissa thinks like Tom Riddle, but much more starategically. She finds a weapon, and manipulates her until she is loyal. Narcissa makes her enemies Hermione's enemies. The last times I read this I focused on Hermione. This time I'm watching Narcissa
Crazy.Level.Fury chapter 3 . 11/16/2016
Oh. My. Goodness.
This was beautiful, brilliantly executed, and has cemented my interest in socially dominant Hermione fics. Please, never stop writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
the best story
Jeane-Granger chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
This is amazing. I love how you write Hermione. You just portray her so so well.
BretheBabbit chapter 3 . 10/8/2016
I love it!
Christinarsls chapter 3 . 9/23/2016
I wasn't sure what to expect but I really like this
Guest chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Always a pleasure to read dark Hermione. So much depth in 3 chapters. I love all your Dramiones.
Taminar chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
THIS IS SO EPIC
susnsmsh chapter 3 . 8/16/2016
This was brilliant. I'd love to read this as a longer story. Thanks for writing!
RidikuluslyFangirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
If Astoria is fifteen, and Draco is a fresh graduate them they have a two year age gap. A TWO FREAKING YEAR AGE GAP. *Sarcastic gasp* My parents have eight years between them. Magnus bane is four hundred years old and Alec Lightwood is eighteen. And, I mean. Honestly, Wizarding Britain is HOPELESS. That they would ever dp this... Disgusting. I swear, Wizarding North America is the only pkace in the world where there are no-and never were-and prejudices on the basis of blood status.
HPMARIE chapter 3 . 8/11/2016