Reviews for Without Her Letter
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2018
This should be a super long story I would love to read
universalbeat chapter 3 . 5/9/2018
RevDorothyL chapter 3 . 5/1/2018
I love scary Hermione. :)
ph.pac chapter 3 . 4/4/2018
Great story! I don’t always favor the back and forth stories, but I really did like the flow of this one. It ended well!
DiagonAli chapter 3 . 4/2/2018
this story could have gone on for another 50 chapters and it still wouldn't be enough for me. there is SO MUCH left to this story that I'm dying to know. fascinating premise and these 3 chapters were well done. fleshed out, this would be an unbelievable story. really, really enjoyed what you wrote. thank you
Vitellia chapter 3 . 3/17/2018
The premise of this story is wonderful - so original. There are only so many permutations of this fictional world authors can come up with, but you found a completely new one in this story. And Narcissa, who is often a one-dimensional character in fan fiction, really shines here. I wish the story had been longer both because I didn't want to see it end, and because the idea contained enough substance for a much longer story, but it works really well as a short piece. Your stories are all so different. I've read 5 or 6 of them now, and don't get that "variation on the same theme" feeling you sometimes get after reading a few stories by the same author. If you write original fiction as well (and I hope you do), I'd love to read it.
01010101010199 chapter 3 . 3/16/2018
I love this so much
01010101010199 chapter 2 . 3/16/2018
Omg I love
01010101010199 chapter 1 . 3/16/2018
Hermioneeeee you badass
Miraellyn chapter 3 . 3/5/2018
Amazing! I loved the then/now structure of the story.
Tbaby13 chapter 3 . 2/23/2018
Narcissa continues to be your best-written character. (Or maybe just my personal favorite. Probably both.)
Tbaby13 chapter 2 . 2/23/2018
Hermione is studious and Hermione learns well. This is just fact. And portrayed well in this story.
Tbaby13 chapter 1 . 2/23/2018
I haven't read this story in quite some time and I REALLY like it upon re-reading it. The flow between 'then' and 'now' isn't confusing in the slightest as I worried it might be. And an excluded turned scorned Hermione is something I am really getting behind. Plus, the fact that she's totally powerful (because come on, of course) makes it ever so perfect. And somehow it all fits with the canon Hermione we were given. Love it, love it, love it.
Forensica X chapter 3 . 2/19/2018
Love this. Wish there were more.
morionna chapter 3 . 2/16/2018
another awesome fic. thank you!
709 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »