Reviews for The Ghost of Life, of Freedom and of War
silentsailor chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Oh, wow. Very chill-inspiring, and I love your characterization of the Baron. Fantistic job with the setting as well; combine the night and rain and cold with a whole bunch of dead guys, and it's just really really cool :P

Thanks for the excellent review.
Calamari Rings chapter 1 . 4/11/2004
Whoo. What an interesting- and rather frightening- twist. Your ideas are so original and curious. I'd love to know how the ghosts would be able to help fight..
Boussole chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Great fic, nice writing, good concept. Do more Harry Potter fics!
Tar Irene chapter 1 . 8/16/2003
Oh god, that was powerful. I've got goosebumps all up and down my arms now.

I was searching for Tom/Myrtle fics and found the ship thread in fictionalleypark and saw your cookie on the old ship thread and went to your profile and found the link to ff.n, and... here I am lol. _Loved_ this. Especially the bit with Myrtle, but it was all VERY well done.

Brilliant. Bloody brilliant.
Belgaer's Voice chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Ohh, you have me VERY intrigued. This is not going to be a one-shot, is it?

Wonder what Myrtle's going to do when she meets up with "the first of Lord Voldemort's minions".

This flows well, is very well written and I like the way you have characterized the Bloody Baron.
MillionMoments chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Oh well Cool!

Are you gonna do another chap or is it open ended?

Well cool...
weirdo chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm screaming like a fangirl! The Blue Yeti finally wrote some HP! I'm a huuuuge fan of your Artemis Fowl stuff and if you write more of this (which is an awesome idea, but at times a little vague though for the most part beautifully-written) or more Harry Potter stuff in general I will faint (that's an exaggeration but something close) with delight!

Keep writing,

weirdo
eQuasarus chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Lady Game chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Ha! I'm the first to review. OK, gotta be quick, it's quite late. Anyway, this was good, a bit weird though. Did it have to be the Baron? I mean he seemes so menacing, like he could have been a Dark Lord himself. Or was that the whole point? And since when does a Malfoy do anything to help a fellow human being unless it helps themselves? I like the bit about Myrtle though, unexcpected. Interesting idea, WRITE MORE HP!

~*Lady*~

P.S Did you write this coz of TTT? I can just imaging Elrond saying the same thing to the elves. "We fought with them, we owe them our help/alliegence" blah blah blah...

P.P.S Where are you? Been trying to ring you but you're at neither home...

P.P.P.S The ppl over at Warner Bros. are in negotiations with a man named Gary Oldman (Go look him up) to play Sirius. I think he'd be dreadful - there's nothing wrong with him, great actor - but he himself is all wrong. For one he's too old, and I always pictured someone entirely different... but anyway, you probably don't care, just telling you!