Reviews for The Demonbound Sheikah
lordvaatithewindmage chapter 26 . 6/9/2018
I just reread this fic, and wow. You are just such an amazing author! I remembered most of what happened, but I was still hooked, and at one point when there was a cliffhanger I nearly yelled " You can't leave it there!" Before remembering that I had the fic had been finished and I already knew what happened! I also want to say I'm really sorry for what had happened with your job interview. I can't believe what they wanted you to do.
Reiko x 3 chapter 21 . 2/19/2017
I do the same thing. Granted, I also have an extremely fluid sense of self on top of being a natural mimic (though I kind of have to be in order to pass as 'normal'...freaking autism...), so that helps a bit. I just replace my own thought patterns with those of the character. Sometimes the reactions they have to the situations I place them in are surprising and I adore those moments the most of all. They way look at it, all I'm doing is shaping the scenario. It is the characters who drive the story, and I'm just along for the ride...waiting to see what wonders they will create.
Cheza the Flower Maiden chapter 26 . 1/2/2017
This was a beautiful story! I'm only sorry it took me this long to read it. The characters were written wonderfully and I could feel for each one.
Dardedarboom chapter 5 . 6/4/2016
Loving this story with all the cool plots and fun. Great concept! ! ! ! !$!#64 Dark link returns to the legend of Zelda ocarina of time
Reily96 chapter 25 . 4/5/2016
Ah that was a good story, I really enjoyed it! IT WAS SUCH A RIDE. If only planned sequels could make ME work as fast. ;w; But I love how you tied things up~ AND I DEFINITELY LOVE THE IDEA OF A PROMISED SHIP? EEEEEE - sorry, my trash self took over. XD
Reily96 chapter 23 . 4/5/2016
WELLP IM LATE IN GETTING TO THESE CHAPTERS BUT HERE I AM. I hadnt been planning to review every single one as I went on, but I feel I need to say things. Like first, OH YEAH POE DID DO THAT DIDNT HE? I guess my exclamation of surprise was more, "I never considered him main villain status." and compared to others characters I've made -coughTScough- he's relatively tame. But yeah, he is pretty awful.

Second thing, it always amazes me how you portray Shadow. He's a favorite of a lot of people, and I've never really quite... understood that? Certainly I've used Shadow Link before myself in stories, but most of the time when I'm writing I don't even consider him because... well, honestly I've never considered him people. He never has lines or anything in the games so most of the time I tend to forget he's even an actual character. So it amazes me that you can actually write Shadow as a character and actually make me CARE about him, because really, he's a character I never cared about to begin with.

Third thing, I AM UNWORTHY OF YOUR PRAISE. ;A;
Vesperupus chapter 26 . 4/5/2016
FLEETS i FUCKING SWEAR

The ending of Demonbound made me so happy. LIKE SO HAPPY. The Lorule thing was a bit confusing but everything else. Just. So good.

AND THEN THE TEASER I'M SO SCARED
promise me nobody dies ok I know you hated Recollections but the ending of that absolutely broke me so pLEASE SPARE ME THE DYING

I'm sorry for screaming but I am so filled with emotion tight now
Lord Siravant chapter 26 . 4/4/2016
Fufufufufu, you tease us, dear fleets. The Twili are now involving themselves, and considering the other popular theory concerning them is that the Dark Interlopers were the tribe that once possessed Majora's Mask, and thus were imprisoned by the Goddesses' faithful for their blasphemy, this could be a golden opportunity for to explore another obscure and sorely underrated Zelda villain...

And yes, I totally agree on both points. My Dethl's now as powerful as Demise once was, and I have a whole backstory about this I actually posted on my deviantart account a while back. And already Dethl is starting to realize that friendship definitely shouldn't be underestimated, especially when a bunch of magical ponies can literally make it become a tangible force almost equal to the power of the Triforce and blast some poor soul to smithereens. (As Demise found out the oh so very hard way, keheh)
TyrantChimera chapter 26 . 4/4/2016
Argh dangit you're doing a sequel aren't you. You bag XD
plum chapter 25 . 4/4/2016
holy shiiiittt
very satisfactory indeed omg
/soft squawking tho bc omg shiiiipss
sheik and vaati tho :3c and omg im seeing a ravio and shadow link ship coming on too even tho thats like beyond crack and like... selfcest but lmao. nice ship right there that would be interesting
great chapter! and omg the preview im so scared for them now. more pain much excite
ty for this chapter! you did a great chapter!
Icfehr chapter 26 . 4/4/2016
Nah you never disappoint with the endings and are one of the few authors I've read every story for :D Cant wait to see how you approach the sequel and if i'm fight about the scary mask being Majora. Personally I really hope it is Majora because while Dethl is an aspect of fear NO ONE knows what the hell Majoras mask really is or where it came from unless the manga is right though that's considered non-cannon. But enough thoeries about whats to come along with the hopes and dreams of the future great job on this fic and im really looking forwards to the sequel!
Serpent Tailed Angel chapter 26 . 4/4/2016
The next one's in 1st person?

I kinda knew this was coming from your art doodles, but it still made me grin to see it written out. Especially with an explanation for Minish reversion. Fingers crossed that the strawberry thing will also appear in fic.
AquilaMage chapter 26 . 4/4/2016
I'll put down a more coherent and thought-out review on the previous chapter in a bit, but right now I just need to react to this because I've spent the last ten minutes pacing around my room and making weird excited noises.
The preview might be short, but hoo boy has stuff happened. Like, holy Nayru, what a set-up. I'm still internally screaming at the whole Triforce-sharing plus Vaati being caring at the end. Despite this technically not being the start of the story I can see exactly why you were so hyped about doing this.
I don't know what else to say about this except I'm super excited yess.
Ai Star chapter 26 . 4/4/2016
Daaaw oh man that is a sad preview!
Ai Star chapter 25 . 4/4/2016
I love the ending! X) I also love how you added the Link Between Worlds reference XD