Reviews for Queen of Blood
eacox1787 chapter 107 . 10/8
This whole story was amazing, and the ending was just so perfect and heartwarming, I'm glad Taylor got a much happier ending this time around!
eacox1787 chapter 75 . 10/6
What was Danny's joke about checking a candygram for dynamite a reference to?
Ricknn chapter 15 . 9/24
damnit i cant stand reading clockblockers name i keep seeing it without the first k and it even works you wanna get laid? clock block
bartjojo1 chapter 107 . 9/20
Loved it
ZhaWarudo chapter 31 . 8/27
Again with the eating, how is drinking blood equal to eating human flesh?
The fic is good but not great, and with a few of this small annoying things Imma find something else to read.
ZhaWarudo chapter 23 . 8/26
I don't knowi if your character for Death is original or canon but I don't like it.
It's too humane and answers questions too much, like a crutch for Taylor.
I'm still not sure about her gaining so much abilities and power so fast, but then again it's the bullshit Worm world that's gonna end soon by godlike beings.
ZhaWarudo chapter 16 . 8/26
Almost dropped it here. People don't just assume coz two girls are getting along that they're lesbians and them going out is a date.
Immortal ninjaaa chapter 47 . 8/1
Feeling bad for Bakuda for once, no one deserves that kind of torture, death would have been the best for her.
Immortal ninjaaa chapter 32 . 8/1
so is Taylor permanently red now with wings or can she change back to being her normal skin tone? I know she's not human but it would be nice if she could change forms like with vampire lords in skyrim.
Lord Shiva chapter 4 . 7/31
HOLY SHIT THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING! you sir are a genius.
Lord Shiva chapter 2 . 7/31
Yep, definitely mentally ill then again she did die and then got revived, pretty sure that messes up with your mind.
Lord Shiva chapter 1 . 7/31
...I know this fic is over but is Taylor mentally ill or something?
AmaryllisonIce chapter 10 . 7/25
...I, for one... do wish to see Vampire Hunter Madison “Belmont” and Lady of Darkness Taylor “Tepes” fighting side-by-side.
Ninja6345 chapter 107 . 7/20
Absolutly wondeful. Truly glorious. 11/10, will read again.
maniac3d chapter 107 . 7/11
This was one of the best stories I read on this site. Just binge read it in 3 days. Couldn't keep it down. Please keep making such great stories.
1,443 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »