Reviews for Pilot Light
dogeelphias chapter 43 . 9/27
You left us hanging for over five years. Come back. It was a great read, and I want to see more of Kit, and whether she DOES evolve eventually, although I doubt it. But still, I hope you see this story through to completion. I haven't given up hope yet.
gamerj14 chapter 43 . 6/28
This story is really good that deserve be continue (even if someone else as last resort), and with Sun/Moon version on the horizon it fell like this story fit in there somehow,specially if you look to a certain video called "Ultimate Pokemon Theory: Sun and Moon IS THE CLIMACTIC ENDING! Gnoggin " [ watch?vKrPKq4lk1NQ ] It's a incredible fanfiction material (in my opinion) that touch cannon elements that usually past by unnotice.
TheTinker chapter 43 . 4/19
Evilest cliffhanger ever. ;-;

Still an absolutely amazing story though, easily on par with the works of mid-high level authors.
Monpoke chapter 43 . 4/3
Vamos que tu puedes!...se que aún no te as rendido,ve y enseña a la nueva generación lo que es escribir un fanfic
Ash215 chapter 43 . 3/18
can you please update this book
This was updated in 2011 its now 2016 New record? update pleeeeeez
Mal chapter 24 . 2/22
yay! Kit actually has a playful side. :)
Mal chapter 22 . 2/22
I like this chapter. It's probably the best one so far. I really like kit in this chapter. Her rude aditude is just gone. :) I really haven't liked her at all up until now. We have been able to see a tiny bit of her kindness deep down, but over all she is a brat.

I hate to say that; she just wasn't too relatable to me up until this chapter. I get that she's been through some crazy stuff, but a lot of her reactions didn't connect with me. They just seemed unrealistic. Now, this chapter, she seemed normal. She wasn't a know-it-all, pretending to know things she doesn't know, being a brat to everyone. She just seems normal, and I like that. I sure hope this new situation will help her grow as a character, because I don't know how much more I can take of her treating everyone like she does. I hope she doesn't get stuck as a trainers pokemon, but I hope this will be something to teach her to be a better, kinder, less rude, human/pokemon.

I understood her reactions for the first bit of the story, but then she just got silly. I found her character to be static, and not at all relatable after the first few chapters.

I will continue to read, just because I really would like to see kit grow and become someone who I can relate to again. So far, after this chapter, I have my hopes up. Love your writing stile in this chapter, btw.

I don't say any of this to be rude, more so just getting out my thoughts and trying to help you understand how, at least, 1 of your readers feels. I feel as if your writing has grown and I'd like to see kit grow along side your writing.

I do hope you continue this fic.

Mal
LDSoshawott chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Still one of the classics on
Mewaponny chapter 4 . 11/10/2015
You use '.' when people are speaking. Usually, when someone does that, it indicates a special kind of speaking- a different language, sarcasm, or sometimes inner monologue. "." is usually used for speaking normally, as you are 'quoting' someone. The story is okay, as far as I've gotten, and I do plan on reading it for a bit longer.
Marco Polio chapter 43 . 9/16/2015
I don't know if you ever plan on finishing this story, but I hope you do! It's been such a great read so far, and I'd hate to see it go into another 8 year long hiatus.
TheHappyTyranid chapter 43 . 7/15/2015
Here is hoping that chapter 44 is released.
sittolog000 chapter 23 . 6/12/2015
Hey, Is Kit supposed to be confused on the whole pokeball thing? As her theory on brainwashing was proved wrong before she even brought it up as Connor remembered the events just fine, The pack and everything. I think she just got shot in the back of the head by that watergun and got a minor concussion.

Yeah this is a hindsight review and I just finished this chapter, well lets see if this gets answered.
penguinfan28 chapter 43 . 5/14/2015
I love this book and I understand if you lost motivation for it. I just wish you stopped at a different moment XD
avior97 chapter 43 . 5/4/2015