Reviews for Unexpected Surprise
rini-chan1725 chapter 12 . 9/2
absolutely love this story. would like to see more happy adrienette Emma moments. please update
lala1224 chapter 12 . 8/27
Soooo you’re gonna update this story soon, right? What an amazing little fic!
Kage Hakari chapter 12 . 8/2
soooooo, who is Emilie?
I guessing you meant Emma.

This is such a beautiful story! I love every word!
gabby chapter 12 . 7/27
very interesting read so far please notify me as soon as the next chapter comes out ,you can notify me on Instagram _gabrielle_267
Crystal-Gem-Goddess chapter 12 . 7/19
This time it’s my second time reading this and I’m in love with this story! I barely leave reviews, but this story has me on the edge of my seat, that I had to write one. Beautifully written, the characters are in character, and it has a good plot. I’m excited to see where this is going! Take your time with writing the next chapter! I’ll be keeping an eye out for it! :)
Zutarawasrobbed chapter 1 . 6/20
I can’t wait for the next chapter!
This is my first review ever written. I must urgently tell you that your story came out brilliant. Plot absolutely fitting, characters well established and top shelf writing! I really really enjoyed to read it. Best wishes, Tanja
XxAnime159xX chapter 12 . 6/2
I could just pass out right now. I'm that happy
spinnerofdark chapter 12 . 5/28
: )
Emily K Rumble chapter 12 . 5/27
This is such a beautifully written and imagined story! You would hardly know that it isn't your first language! I am adoring the story so far and can NOT wait until the next chapter is released! Please keep it up!
librosmysticos chapter 12 . 5/22
okay this has definetly taken a turn a bit but I love all the new additions to the story!
seeing Gabriel help them both out is amazing
librosmysticos chapter 10 . 5/22
okay the mention of luka finally convinced me that this story has been updated, it's been a pleasure re reading! and finding that the story sort of changed a little three me for a loop but I still love it!
anastasiadate chapter 12 . 5/20
this was the best chapter ever and please update soon
Q-A the Authoress chapter 12 . 5/20
Third language? What are the first two? If you don't want to tell me you don't have to.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
English is your THIRD language? You write 12 times better and more enjoyable than other writers who only know English! This story had such strong feelings in it, with honest recognition of reality, instead of some fairytale plotline. I absolutely adored this story, and was thoroughly addicted to it until I finished this update. I do think, though, that the story should be wrapping up, with maybe one or two more chapters. Perhaps a sequel story featuring Emma growing and/or grown up? Whatever you come up with, certainly keep writing! I'm enthralled