Reviews for RanmaPapa, ShampooMama
Balthanon chapter 26 . 12/9/2015
Decent story- it could use some editing for grammar, spelling (or at least spellcheck errors), and probably a bit of work on the dialogue and original characters (several seemed a bit superfluous like the Hibiki brother), but it was a fun enough read. The villains plot was fairly interesting, though they themselves actually came off a touch two-dimensional. I also think the title could use some work- it never quite seemed to be the focus of the fic. I'll be checking out your other works to see what they're like based on this though.
Balthanon chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
Hmm... not entirely sure about the random addition of a bunch of close family members to all the cast families, but this has been fairly decent so far. I do think the younger crews 'voices' need to be worked on a bit though- they all seem to have pretty similar personalities other than outright descriptions.
Axcel chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Pfft. Troika has no idea who he's fucking with. He and his soldiers and whatever organization he works for (even if it turns out to be the government) are all dead. Literally, Ranma would genuinely kill them.
Axcel chapter 6 . 6/12/2015
Why do authors keep saying "face fault/face-fault/facefault"? It is obviously incorrect, so why write it? It should say "face-vault".
Axcel chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
Genma never actually hurt Ranma beyond the Neko-ken, and I don't think he realized a small child isn't going to take it as well as an adult would. He is a complete moron but not a genuinely bad person. His idiocy just causes him to do bad things because he doesn't realize it hurts people or what hurting someone even means.

That girl's father, though, is clearly making a conscious effort to be an evil bastard.
Axcel chapter 2 . 6/11/2015
It'd be awesome if Ranma learned how to draw upon the power of the Neko-ken without going cat.
Axcel chapter 1 . 6/11/2015
That bastard hurt kittens! Oh, and his daughter. Those poor kittens!
Digital Dragon chapter 26 . 8/2/2014
Nice Ending. Final Fight with the fey was shorter then I thought it was going to be, but all in all I think you did a great job with the resolution! I thought Ryouga was going to say "Ha I knew it was in the basement!" During the Epilogue, ah well. Great Job.
Spinel Dragoon chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Its a great story, but the name is possibly less than ideal.
shugokage chapter 26 . 4/1/2014
Great job on this interesting story!
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Wow.
steamrick chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
A very fun read, thank you for sharing :)
selthar chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
wait... 'lord hakama'? oh, please don't tell me it's an even more insane Kuno...
ijpowers92 chapter 26 . 10/28/2012
don't know why I avoided this fic before. I really liked it.
Boreddomesticgoddess chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
I think Mr. Saotome is a better father because even though he sold his son multiple times he did it so they can survive and have a better life while this guys doing this because he can.