Reviews for RanmaPapa, ShampooMama
Digital Dragon chapter 26 . 8/2/2014
Nice Ending. Final Fight with the fey was shorter then I thought it was going to be, but all in all I think you did a great job with the resolution! I thought Ryouga was going to say "Ha I knew it was in the basement!" During the Epilogue, ah well. Great Job.
Spinel Dragoon chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Its a great story, but the name is possibly less than ideal.
shugokage chapter 26 . 4/1/2014
Great job on this interesting story!
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
Wow.
Rickmer chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
A very fun read, thank you for sharing :)
selthar chapter 19 . 12/3/2012
wait... 'lord hakama'? oh, please don't tell me it's an even more insane Kuno...
ijpowers92 chapter 26 . 10/28/2012
don't know why I avoided this fic before. I really liked it.
Boreddomesticgoddess chapter 6 . 10/8/2012
I think Mr. Saotome is a better father because even though he sold his son multiple times he did it so they can survive and have a better life while this guys doing this because he can.
SidenPryde chapter 26 . 9/19/2012
Wow, this fic came back from the dead? I remember reading this years ago, and enjoyed it as much now as I did then. Kudos for finally finishing it.
Digitize27 chapter 26 . 9/16/2012
Thank you, one for actually completing this (so many half-baked ranma/shampoo stories with such potential) and two, for writing a truly outstanding and original story. The characters were true to themselves (although for twenty-six chapters and only one glomp from Shampoo you were pushing it) and it had it's amusing highlights, especially liked Ryoga using a moko Tashiba. Oragato
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Of course, any member of the family is booby-traped with daemons, oni and evil immortals.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Genma is a self-centered idiotic moron with an ego, a cheat and a thief, but in the end he is not evil, heck even Happosai is not this evil, cruel, childish and irresponsible yes, but evil?

This guy is like evil version of genma...
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
I don't think the "tribe of female heroes" are female-sexists, though it might be the result of seeing Musk's male-sexism (which produces half-animal idiots). Guess Neko-ken was influenced by the Musk too.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
Ryoga for all his faults (like playing P-chan, and murder attempts on Ranma) is perhaps the most miserable character of the series... and I respect him for that. And I think I found someone worthy of being Happosai's apprentice.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Well, Genma kinda has a reason for acting the way he is. You see He is just one generation away from Happosai's which means about 300 years closer to the time when killing your whole family and castrating seemed like a reasonable price to learn some rare and powerful technique (at least for that period's versions of Genma).