Reviews for Identity
Dean Winchester chapter 7 . 7/5
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue continue its good its good its good its good its good its good its good its good.
hvalur8 chapter 1 . 6/28
The Mountain was 17 during the sack of kings landing so veekeris would actualy be looking 3 years older than him.
Soleimon Berserker chapter 7 . 6/20
Ok, this story right here? This is too good not to be continued. I love David and Goliath but THIS, this is better I gotta say.
read8x8only chapter 7 . 6/15
more update please
Sage Kitsune chapter 7 . 6/14
So I just love the fact that this story on its own is just mind-blowing change the character name's and one it's own it's a masterpiece but the richness in setting and background, I also see a lot of foreshadowing if this story is going to make it to the age of Daenerys, I just can't say anything besides it being awesome and a masterpiece, please update soon
Please updateeeeeeeeee
TubfullOfDishes345 chapter 7 . 5/21
Awesome story! I hope you come back and update soon!
Please, oh please update this story!

ITS SO DAMN GOOOOOOD!
Patirince chapter 7 . 5/17
loving the story , although I have mixed feelings on you decision to make us choose Naruto's pairing. because allowing him to have both would make more sense because Dorne and Starfall are loose in their rules of engagement. and making us choose after you made a good connection with both women is a bit sadist . realistically none of them would let him go even if you introduce another man for one of them... that's realistically speaking. you would have to kill one of them off to make it plausible ... in my eyes... but this is great story I need more please update.
Patirince chapter 3 . 5/17
love this fic so far I love that this IS Naruto and not an oc he carries the same morals and sense of belief . he does kill but you see the reason for it I love that your story explains his actions so to show it is right on his part to act like this.
devilman chapter 7 . 5/4
Type your review the new
en waiting a long Time ,it's been months hope u post again soon please there are not many good fanfic these these day u are our only hope for gud story.
Dark Red Eclipse chapter 7 . 4/30
Love the story and your a brilliant writter please continue and what is the pairing?
new chapter this story
danieljeji chapter 7 . 4/26
This was an awesome chapter. Please update soon
dragonfox123 chapter 7 . 3/18