Reviews for Forgotten Paradise
kjcarter03 chapter 51 . 12/27/2022
Pleaseee finish this fic, you have done such a good job and i’m dying for the ending. This and Useless Wings are two of my favorite fics and i’m itching for updates. Your an amazing writer and I can’t wait to read more from you
Ashura509 chapter 51 . 11/25/2022
I know that there’s already a lot of people saying this, but this is not trash by any means. You’ve done such an incredible job creating this story and characters and flushing all of them out, and keeping the story entertaining. I read this in a day because it was so captivating and I hope you come around to finish this cause I’m incredibly excited to see how it ends, and your writing is just incredible!
JPAnderson chapter 51 . 10/5/2022
Nice story and not trash at all. I stumbled upon it yesterday and throughly enjoyed it. Honestly why doesn't Annabeth just shut down the gateways stopping information flow and send everything on the servers to the NSA, DoJ, CIA, House and Senate intelligence and Foreign Relations committees, Wikipedia, and the NY times then broadcast that over the house PA system and watch them run out. Remove their friends, steal a van from the garage and drive away before every Federal agency in creation descend on the place, including those that support SIGHT?

I look forward to your ultimate resolution.
Final Phantasmal chapter 51 . 10/1/2022
You really think this fic is trash? I really enjoy it to be quite honest. I'm upset you don't think your work on this story is valuable. Of course there are times when grammar can be improved and maybe some synonyms could be better used but the premise and flow of this story I think is fantastic.
Fangirl Shrieks chapter 51 . 9/28/2022
honestly don't even come on this site but then saw MULTIPLE email notifs from you and had to see what this shit was about. laughing my ass off btw, doesn't matter if you finish or not, i'm so glad you wrote this story. i remember loving it SO MUCH when i was younger, and there's nothing i love more than watching people's writing and reading taste and skill evolve
Fangirl Shrieks chapter 51 . 9/28/2022
SpecialDemiTitan chapter 51 . 9/28/2022
This is a legendary fic I love the start, the rest is still great.
JustAGuest chapter 51 . 9/27/2022
This is absolutely not trash. You’ve spent what, seven years working on it? Have some confidence. It’s amazing. ;) This plot in general is super interesting. Please don’t leave us.
YouWillAlwaysBeLovedJasonGrace chapter 51 . 9/25/2022
I was so excited to see you updated this story! But why do you hate this fic? It's really good! I want to see how it properly ends!
Bud chapter 51 . 9/24/2022
It’s not trash. It has been such a fun read even if you don’t like it all that much. Take care!
DemeterDottir chapter 51 . 9/23/2022
You can imagine my surprise to see this fic be updated. I had no clue it was still in progress.

I can feel your pain from that last chapter. Honestly, you’re fine; stop where you want to. The story overall was a great read.
ImHellaUgly chapter 51 . 9/23/2022
Gonna have to re read this fic but that’s honestly no big deal because the only thing I remember about it is that I liked it.
WCLC chapter 51 . 9/23/2022
Want expecting an update but it was a pleasant surprise. If you’re hating this, how about you do a fast forward to an ending you like in minimum explanation for what happens next?
Take care.
wolfwind42 chapter 11 . 9/23/2022
I don’t understand. Why are they trying to kill Rachel? To get at her dad? If that was the goal, kidnapping her would be so much better. Killing her would accomplish absolutely nothing.
wolfwind42 chapter 10 . 9/23/2022
Why the hell is Percy so inept? How could he not remember his own address? Also, why the hell was Rachel using Percy’s stuff? I don’t even care that it was spy equipment, why the hell was she digging through and using Percy’s shit? And why did Percy have it where Rachel could just take it? And why is Rachel so mad about it? That was 100% her fault. And why is Per y following Rachel’s orders like that? She ain’t his boss. She has no control over his actions. He doesn’t report to her. If it’s better for him to stay in the room, he should stay in the room. There’s nothing she can do about it. And how could he be so stupid to leave her alone to go to a party? He’s supposed to be her bodyguard! Seriously! Why is he so bad at this when he’s been trained from birth and have gone on missions before? And extremely hard missions at that. This should be a walk in the park but he’s fucking up at every turn.
2,143 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »