Reviews for Forgotten Paradise
StarSaber chapter 51 . 5/6
No don’t say that about this fic! It isn’t trash! It’s actually pretty good though the fact the squad made it even half this far is almost blatant plot armor but like its plot armor that makes sense so you can get away with it!
StarSaber10 chapter 31 . 5/5
Hell fucking yeah I called that shit the second she arrived I knew from frame one it was Calypso I knew the second she showed up she’d be an assassin! Yes! I am so high on life right now!
You come back and finish this shit you asshole. lol but seriously I thought this would be done done. It was great I did speed read but I do that with everything I think is good. Hope to see the proper ending soon
GetmeEyeBleach chapter 1 . 3/18
why the fuck does this have so many reviews
never mind the eye bleach someone gouge out my eyes please
it's all so stiff and lifeless and emotionless
and theres 200 000 words of this garbage? for real this writer is dedicated to creating trash for internet points.

I'm getting sadder and sadder the more works of them Im seeing. fucking pathetic
Sam chapter 51 . 3/16
This was the best Percabeth AU ever. I dont like the ending but i dont blame you for writing the end like that. I know how hard it is to write a book and have a perfect plot and ending. This was such a good fanfic. Genius plot idea.
Cotton174 chapter 51 . 3/9
Haha lol that ending was good. Yeah it sucks when people force you to write. I mean you’re already doing it for free. But yeah I honestly really enjoyed the story. I really think the first few chapters were what made this story really special compared to others I’ve read before. Thank you for writing this you’re honestly great at this stuff I can’t wait to read more of your stories. :)
I hope you can come back and finish this someday!
luthika chapter 51 . 2/22
ending...I love it
not really .
Guest chapter 51 . 9/13/2023
why do you hate this fic anyways, though? just curious...
Guest chapter 42 . 9/9/2023
PIRATES
Guest chapter 40 . 9/9/2023
Beryl Grace, an actress
Guest chapter 37 . 9/9/2023
I think its morpheus, or another god of sleep/dreams as I remember him snoozing in his cabin
Guest chapter 35 . 9/9/2023
the wind guy's assistant, I think
Guest chapter 29 . 9/9/2023
RAINBOW
Guest chapter 28 . 9/9/2023
ophiutaurus, something like that, because I remember its a serpent-cow, ophi for ophiuchus and taurus, the cow zodiac.
2,190 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »