Reviews for Forgotten Paradise
A ballerina tutu
Lilliac chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
Tantalus
Lilliac chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
A game where deer shot humans
ANNABETHALWAYS chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
A tutu
AP chapter 5 . 1/26/2016
This is Annabeth and Percy rules. I forgot to add this in my review: what does Artemis have to do with this story? She's listed as a character, but I don't understand why. I don't remember her having appeared yet. Will she?
YouWillAlwaysBeLovedJasonGrace chapter 5 . 1/26/2016
Oh my God, this chapter was so cute! I love the friendship necklaces. I'm doing something similar in my story. And them dancing on the water and it lighting up, oh I so would've loved to have seen that. If that's a real place, that's cool. Where is it in, Iceland? Also, you didn't give me a chance to answer the last trivia question. Oh well. The answer to this one was: torches, or torchlight. There at a camp with no electricity. Of course they would use torches. Great chapter! Please update again soon.
guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2016
this story is so cute please update soon !
YouWillAlwaysBeLovedJasonGrace chapter 4 . 1/19/2016
I really liked this chapter. And, of course, I loved the kiss. It was perfect. The grammar does need to be a little fixed, because I found a lot of places where there wasn't a comma or a period or a capitalized where there should've been. I can help you with that if you'd like. Other than that, I can understand the story pretty good. Please update again soon.
Just a Guest chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Just a suggestion. You should probably get a beta reader. You don't have many errors, just teeny grammatical errors that tend to bug people like me. Your plot line is intriguing though so I guess I'll stick around.
Shutup and Be Creative chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Its starting slow but i do like it :)
Sick and in bed chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
hope you continue.
Sick and in bed chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
WHALE SHARK! YAAASSS
I am personally a big fan of whale sharks. THEY ARE AWE-SOME!
The answer is Tantalus (p.s looked it up online. Twas easy when you have the internet at your finger tips.)
Anyways, looking forward to next Tuesday's posts.
Sick and in bed chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
Promising chapter for sure. leads on to adventures and what not.
Grover was playing that game where he was shooting humans (kinda violent but interesting)
Sick and bored chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Nice start. Good hook. Overall interesting.
If this plotline starts slowly than no biggie. I can handle slowness.
2,034 | « Prev Page 1 .. 125 132 133 134 135 136 Next »