Reviews for The Crucible of Time
Censored Anonymous chapter 9 . 10/16/2004
Okay, I just want to say, THE STORY ROCKED! I loved reading it, it was full of suspense so it just had you hooked. I think it really expressed what the characters thought, not like other fanfictions making up unreal emotions. But the one real problem is that,

never said what happened to Miroku, Sango, Kohaku, and Shippo.

whispered words of the powerful Miko Midoriko were understood by your audience, she meant for Kagome to stay in the past. But since you never revealed that the charactes understood that, it made the words seem meaningless, a void in the air, dissapearing with the wind.

3.I thought it really sucked that Kagome stayed in the future,well, our present, without Inuyasha. HOW SAD!:( I mean, it was so awesome to read those final words in the epilogue, stabbing you, realization flooding into the wound to tell you that they would be torn apart by magic, time, and a moment in whih actions were not thought through. BUT THAT ENDING OF SURPRISE WAS COOL! But I really think that the two should stay together one way or another, because I know that you can like, so make that happen. You rock at writing.

So all of these can be successful with an epilogue part 2. I mean, you're story kicked butt! Most all people everwhere will heart it. But for some of the fans, it's hard to hear that Kagome and Inuyasha don't stay together, and that you just leave in our minds, the mocking question in the back of our heads, what the heck happened to Miroku and Sango? Don't forget Kohaku, did he heal? I mean I know that Tha story pretty much gives us information that, DUH, he does. But can we hear about it?

Okay, I'm starting to go in circles, so I just wanna end sayin', IT ROCKED!

I HEART MANGA!
anna-neko chapter 9 . 7/29/2004
Ah, sad but perfect. I shall now be depressed for the rest of the day, but contented by how this turned out. Loved this, most definitely.

I'll just go back and read the available chapters of "Lemonade, Too." It will definitely offset the angst wrought by "Crucible", however delicious angst like this could be.
Airen2 chapter 9 . 6/2/2004
I loved an adored your story - until the last two chapters. I can't beleive you ended it so sad. This story was very powerful. The ending was effective just heartbreaking.
berty chapter 9 . 5/23/2004
THAT ENDING IS EVIL! EVIL! oh well. You're a good author. That was beautiful! *sniffle* *cry* *sob*
periwinkled chapter 9 . 2/4/2004
I know that you finished this ages ago, but I just read it so I'm going to review it now. Because I simply have to. Sad ending aside, as I read your story, I kept thinking "Yes! Are the Inuyasha people aware of this fic? They could use this, it's so perfect!" Now, I sincerely hope, for the sake of my sanity as well as others', that the series doesn't end with Kagome and Inuyasha separated, but it was PERFECT in your fic. I wanted to cry, but didn't, it was simply too beautifully tragic. Thank you for your story, and I hope that there are/will be many others just as beautiful.
b chapter 9 . 4/29/2003
you are evil. the story was excellent with "real" descriptions and wonderful word choice. you are quite the author, and i really admire your work, but this story... lets just say that you rose my hopes then dashed them to pieces. like i said before, the story was astoundingly well written but i was close to tears by the end. please keep writing exceptional fanfiction only... perhaps a happy one next time? *bye* p.s. truth be told, it was actually a very good way to end the story. leaving the audience with a stronge sense of emotion and pain. it also was very provacative , giving the reader something to ponder on later. * bye (for real this time)*
Hakusan chapter 9 . 3/20/2003
Ohh that was soo sad. I was hoping that they would stay together in the past and rebuild the village. Almost made me want to cry. Beautifully done and well written.
Kristine Batey chapter 9 . 3/18/2003
Wow, you had the guts to do it.

I love the folkloric/mythological feel of the ending-the echoes of Orpheus and Eurydice as the cheerful Kagome looks back. The dogs howling at the moon. Kagome's tears turning the dirt to mud. And, of course, all through the last several chapters, that traitorous grown-up voice subliminally murmuring to us that there is no happy ending worthy of this story...

Very, very nice.

Bachan
Chibi Makoto chapter 9 . 3/5/2003
Aw. that was so sad! ;; sniffs I'm going to cry. x_x; I can't believe that ending. Total shocker there, yet I was half expecting it in a way, but I didn't want it to happen! You thinking of a sequel by any chance? coughs ;; Well great story! Even with that sad ending. ;;
Angelstars chapter 9 . 2/22/2003
Oh the heartache of it all what a bittersweet ending! I congratulate you on writing this story; very well written and extremely good plotline made it all the more worth the wait and read! I only hope that you make a sequel to know that Inuyasha and Kagome's lives never ended in such a tragic love lost.

-Angie
Anna chapter 9 . 2/21/2003
Gosh, that was so awesome. You should win the contest for that. I really loved this story. While the ending was bittersweet, it still felt very realistic, because I can totally see the series ending like this. Good job!
Ryuuzaki chapter 9 . 2/20/2003
*cries* wah! that was really well written but i still wanted them to be together! *sniff*.that was a really great story! i still wish they couldve gotten a great writer!

Ryuuzaki
Little Ricecake chapter 9 . 2/20/2003
Despite the all the sadness, this one was awesome story, I think. Very different from what I've read. which is very good. I personally loved it. Awesome writing.

LR
tenshineko chapter 9 . 2/20/2003
Iya! You're leaving it like that? How could you? Everyone is finally settling down to rebuild and find happiness after the chaos Naraku brought, and then this? Dare I hope you'll make a sequel? C' know you want to.

It was a great story, though the ending was a bit unexpected. PLEASE continue!
Dilandra chapter 9 . 2/19/2003
My God, how absolutely heart-breaking. A wonderfully told tale, however. Well done.