Reviews for Mel Nye Oira
The Suburban Coyote chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
You mixed up chapters 1 and 2, I think.
Aralain chapter 22 . 12/24/2003
While I harbor this one sick belief that happy endings are impossible, and main characters should, for some reason, suffer eternally, I'm quite content with how you ended this. I loved this story.
Be proud, while I am a loser whose friends don't know how you use a phone, you have the only Lord of the Rings story on my favorites list!
Nelo
Aralain chapter 7 . 12/24/2003
I keep reading all these sad stories. I'm gonna cry. This story's awesome
Aralain chapter 6 . 12/24/2003
First thing I wanted to do was congratulate you on your chapter naming. It brings a bit of humor to a fairly sad one. Joyful (chuckles quietly)
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 11/10/2003
This one sounds very interesting too. I would love to read more of it at a later time.
Alex Devil chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
M...donuts...
Reikah chapter 1 . 9/12/2003
Hmm. I'm not impressed by the maturity either Diamond Took or Queen of flames is displaying. Take it to e-mail, the pair of you; Diamond, if you don't want Queen to find your e-mail address out, make some free lycos or hotmail account instead. I'm sure the author wouldn't want the pair of you spamming up her review page with an unconnected flame war. Flame me if you wish, but it's my opinion and, as I think you've found out with each other, it's impossible to get somebody to change their opinion.

To a point, I agree with Diamond in her original opinion of the story, though I wouldn't have been as harsh as she was.

Your story is a Mary Sue, my dear author, and it is Alternative Universe. If you just put those four little letters-MS, AU- in the summary, you will have gained the right to say, "I told you it was a Mary Sue" when people complain.

To give you some credit, it's not very badly written and it isn't as unoriginal as some Sues. You do display a sound knowledge of the books.
Becky4 chapter 21 . 9/11/2003
good story, hope to see the last chapter up soon.
Elfaer Giliell chapter 20 . 9/3/2003
YOU better update! Any way great great chap and do hurry with the next chap.
Lutheyl chapter 17 . 9/2/2003
I'm a bit disturbed because you didn't state before hand that there was going to be a rape incident in this chapter. It really threw me off. I know someone who was raped and beg of you to please indicate at the beginning of the chapter that you have an incident of that sort in this bit of the story.
pen name redacted chapter 1 . 9/2/2003
Not only is this story full of cliches and an obvious mary sue, but the way you treat people who try to give you some constructive criticism is appalling. I would have left some helpful comments, but frankly I'm not going to waste them on somebody as arrogant as you.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
Honora is a huge Mary Sue. This plot is so cliche that puddles are deeper.
blade lady chapter 19 . 8/25/2003
love it please update
Queenie chapter 3 . 6/18/2003
Oh, by the way tookie darling-

I AM CANADIAN!

And our beer is better. In your face!

Ya! XD
Queen of Flames chapter 2 . 6/18/2003
LMAO!

Did-did you actually say Queenie-queenie? LOL!

OMG this is funny. Tookie, you're the only person I know who actually puts BAD stories on their favs list. What's wrong with you? LOL!

I mean, I like fanfiction too, just not in this category but-god! LOL

...Thongs...?

I'm sorry tookie-tookie, but I don't wear thongs or miniskits. I like casual wear better...but if that's what you want to imagine... .()

...4'8? You're ONLY four friggin eight! Allora's beging heckled by a freakin TROLL! *Bursts out laughing!* I'm sorry, I'm being really mean but...but I can't stop laughing! You're the most hilarious person I know on . I didn't think I'd get such rise out of you! XD

Why the 'must' when you say correct all the facts? That's it! I win the bet!

YOU *ARE* HITLAR!

Oh god, Allora is going to LAUGH when she sees this...!

C'mon Tookie-tookie of mine, you're funny. Keep us entertained!