Reviews for It Was Night
Thank you for this.
LaLa chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
That was so good! Loved it3
ccgirl921 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I liked this story. It was a sweet story. :)
shadowe-box chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
3 to Kaylee and Simon.

Kaylee's a sweetie. Simon's a dolt. But they're cute togther :)
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Mal's actions as told by Kaylee are perfectly in character. Him getting the person who is effectively his little sister to tell all that happened and then his reaction. I also like that Simon is shocked that he found it so easy to stand in front of a pistol and that he feels he is finding himself. As the polished veneer wears off he is actually finding out what kind of man he really is. I also like that he admires Kaylee and her courage to face emotional truths, finding that to be worth more than his own type of bravery.
The General G of K chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
Finally! I have been waiting to find some good Simon/Kaylee fics, and every other one I've read, the characterizations have either been too exaggerated or else way off base. I loved the interaction between these two kids, and in this fic, I just loved the characterizations. So to you, I say congratulations, I've not given up hope on firefly fanfiction. Thank you.

The General
AuburnGraces28 chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
very good, I liked your Simon!
leiasky chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Ohh, very beautiful story! I was hoping to find that you'd written more than one from Firefly, but alas, it was not to be.

Serenity is out now and there's a lot more fun Simon and Kaylee to play with!

I wish I could write as eloquently as you. I do hope you're still writing. Think I could bribe you to write an 'after Serenity-the-movie' fic? :)
River-Spirit-pf-Anora chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Clever clever you. I didn't notice Simon's deteriorating grammar at all, 'cause at that point it just seemed natural.
Stetchnik chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
I quite enjoyed that. I especially liked Simon's musings about how he's changed. ;-) Keep up the good work!
zair chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
man i love this story! the characters are so true to the originals, and the sequence honestly feels like something that would have made air (had the show continued, cursed fox!). i can't thank you enough, but i could thank you more if there was more to thank! ;) i eagerly anticipate reading more of your work.
gammara chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Oh, this was great! You took on Simon's voice perfectly. And Kaylee's quip about the "wake-up call at a fancy hotel." It seemed oddly placed and you could almost feel Simon thinking he was better than her.
This was excellent!
Glacier-to-be chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
The interaction between these two gets more and more complex. nice job!
TheJeneral chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
Nice story; I read yours and Harriet's one after the other. You've got some great turns of phrase in here that are fantastic, like the fingers dusting along the wall instead of turning on the light. Kaylee's dialect seemed to get thicker as the story went on. And I don't think she'd say "like you and River is." That makes her a little too rednecky. But what a nice nice story. I really enjoyed reading it.
Grey Bard chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
Mmmm. 'S all snuggly. Warm, even. I liked it.