Reviews for Hogwarts: RotBTFD and Great Wonders (Y1-5)
danielmletchford2 chapter 90 . 10/15
welcome back to F . been a while. how are you?
danielmletchford2 chapter 90 . 10/15
daha dah dah! look out team! pitch is a coming.
Emerald Night 117 chapter 86 . 4/11
another great chapter my friend! sorry if I'm scarce. I've just been reading and am just glad to be along for the ride.
danielmletchford2 chapter 86 . 4/9
good job. suggestion, how about you bring Jack back next year and at his home. he drifted back home to his sister with no memory maybe.
colegfree chapter 85 . 3/25
HOLY CRAP. That is some dark stuff right there!
Oops didn't put the email :(
At: sorry frost out!
danielmletchford2 chapter 85 . 3/17
ouch Lunar. that hurt. this a great chapter, i can'twait to see what's coming jack going to be a spirit now? can his friends see him?
Emerald Night 117 chapter 85 . 3/17
ohhhhhhhh yay! chapters!
I CHALLENGE YOU!

To go were no one has gone before...
To test the limits... Of your imagination...
And to make it funny... Do you except?

Ok is this challenge is a:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
And your story.

Rules: Must have
1 Must ship Percy and Elsa.
2 Percy is a spirit abd is not OP.
3 Jack is a spirit.
4 Hiccup treats Elsa like a sister
5 Emily is super cool
6 Kay is a maniac (in a good way ;).)
7 Jessica (if she can see Percy.) dose NOT like Percy.
8 And (if you want) pitch likes shiny things
9 One other person likes percy
Rules: Do not do
1 Percy will not be super modest
2 No Riptide Percy will have a spear
3 Toothless can see Percy but hiccup can't
4 Percy has a family tie to pitch but not like dad or gramps
5 And Elsa's powers are a lot more sporadic(is that the right word?)

Also it's in your universe at any time so have fun that is if you except... Plz do!
Love the story though. Peace out!
Email me at:
Frostburn04 out! Ps that was my old account. Thx
Sammael29 chapter 84 . 3/9
I like how this is going. If Jack's dead now, will he come back as a Guardian at the end of the story? And what are they going to do about the darkness in Hiccup's heart?
Please keep writing, Sammael29.
danielmletchford2 chapter 84 . 3/9
hey i just read your two chapters after not reading for a while and they're great! but at first i was a bit lost, i first thought it was a dream or vision of Merida's since you didn't explain that they left or how Elsa was kidnapped. but still... JACKS DEAD?! AND JESSICA IS A VAMPIRE? ! is jack going to come back as a spirit? and if so, could Kay sense Jack sense he's a reaper?
Emerald Night 117 chapter 84 . 3/8
Noice! I'm glad to see the changes in Scythe already! Great chapter!
Emerald Night 117 chapter 83 . 3/8
I'm honestly enjoying this! The changes are fun to compare with the original and (a bit of bias because it cannot be avoided,) I actually have a degree of involvement through Scythe. (I really like seeing other people write him.) I think you're doing a brilliant job of keeping it similar but different
danielmletchford2 chapter 82 . 2/26
quick thought. .. if merida can see the future. .. can she see that their memories have been altered?
thearizona chapter 81 . 2/18
Is that a doctor who reference I spy at the start of this chapter? Hehe. Well things have really gotten hard for the Furious Flurries haven't they? Hopefully there isn't much more down till they hit rock bottom.
Until next time,
Keep up the amazing work!