Reviews for The Heir
Makoyi-sik chapter 28 . 12h
Honestly had I been hermione I would’ve punched one or both boys in the face for their stupidity.
Makoyi-sik chapter 4 . 21h
If she’s the heir to Slytherin wouldn’t her second year have been different? She would have understood the basilisk and it probably wouldn’t be attacked her ...
Lizbeth10 chapter 46 . 10/9
Just found this story! Read it straight through! Yum!
NotEnoughTimeOnMyHands chapter 9 . 10/7
What a great concept. Really enjoying this so far!
clarine chapter 46 . 9/29
Votre couple Hermione-Severus est très attachant, même si le personnage de Severus apparaît un peu hors de caractère (presque trop gentil !). Votre version alternative de l'histoire est intéressante, avec Hermione en fille de Voldemort. J'aurais aimé peut-être un peu plus de développement de ce côté-là... Merci pour votre histoire.
TupsiBee chapter 46 . 8/26
Wonderful! A piece of art 3
britt chapter 43 . 8/22
omg don't tell me you killed him. I will hate you forever! give her Severus back! what kind of romance is this?
SnapeIsMyPatronus chapter 45 . 8/20
rereading this for the third time and it's still so lovely! I love how you portrayed Severus along with filling out Hermione's character!
VeelaGio chapter 19 . 8/20
The ending wasn't very likely. Severus would have ordered her to stop speaking or cast a silencing charm. He would not have been seen arguing with Hermione like that.
Starshine chapter 46 . 7/27
This was honestly one of my favourite fanfics I’ve read. Extremely well written.
PhoenixGravity chapter 45 . 7/23
Only one review is allowed per chapter, hence me writing a review here for my second read of this story:
I must admit I am lost for words after reading this story. Every word had me hooked, wanting to know what happened next, how the relationship would develop, how the order would fight. I was so immersed in the story, finding myself next to hermione or Severus. And the plot, the whole idea was truly amazing, as were the descriptions of the characters, from serverus having his sarcasm but also living side, and Hermione with her griffindor traits but also her knowledge. Thank you for writing this story, and sharing it.
jada951 chapter 46 . 7/13
what an excellent, compelling tale!

Thank you!
Yad chapter 46 . 6/21
I loved your story! It's so well written! One of my favourites fics of this couple, and I've read sooo many! Thank you for sharing it whit us!
Jonia chapter 46 . 5/28
Great story! So very well done, thank you!
brookie88 chapter 46 . 5/24
I loved this story! Really great characterization of snape and a wonderful portrayal of their relationship. Thank you for writing such a great read
1,370 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »