Reviews for The Heir
muzzarae chapter 46 . 8/2
Very riveting read from start to finish. Really enjoyed it.
LostAngelSoul chapter 46 . 8/1
Beautiful, exciting and romantic. I loved it 3

L x
audiblyausten chapter 46 . 7/18
This is an incredibly well done piece of literature, and I'm so glad I stumbled across it. Snape/Hermione is not my couple of choice, but in a fit of pique I gave it a try with this fic and I'm very glad I did. I've never liked canon Severus all that much, but this incarnation of him - where he is not so very hung up on the past and filled with petty hatred - made me fall in love. It was a pleasure to watch the surly, mysterious character become a man with a heart and a sense of humor as Hermione, in her transition from naive schoolgirl to even fiercer and stronger woman, drew him out of his shell. Thank you for nurturing my newfound love affair with Snape and Hermione, and for writing this fic.
BAdeMorte chapter 46 . 7/15
I read this on AO3 and I saw this on here. I had to read it again. It is such a wonderful story and I could keep reading this several more times and not get tired.
This story should have been classified as Horror rather than Romance. Rape is, after all, horrifying.
Well what did the stupid little bint think would happen, that Voldemort would give her a lollipop and pat her on the head?
Jerk much, Snape?
kelpie169 chapter 10 . 7/1
Ohhhhhhhh that suuuuuuuuuuucks. Poor Hermione, feeling like a whore. Nor entirely inaccurate but not really correct either. :(
kelpie169 chapter 9 . 7/1
I mean, I knew it was coming...
But dayum...
At least he's not keeping her...
:D
kelpie169 chapter 8 . 7/1
Oh Narcissa. I love her ands hate her in equal measure. :D
kelpie169 chapter 7 . 7/1
Damn! I keep hitting next before I remember to review! I'm THAT excited and anxious to go on!
So not a *horrible* first meeting worth dear old dad, but definitely not good. And I can't wait to see if she gets back at Severus for the imperio! :D
kelpie169 chapter 6 . 7/1
I seriously wanted to smack her mum. Seriously she asked "what did HERMIONE do?" Psh.
kelpie169 chapter 5 . 7/1
I do not envy the load Hermione has on her shoulders. And I sooooooooooo hope that Harry and Ron don't abandon her. I'm seriously just so worried about that! :)
kelpie169 chapter 4 . 7/1
Ohhhhhhhh I wanna know what's gonna happen with Harry ands Ron! I sorely hope they don't do what they normally do and abandon her.
kelpie169 chapter 3 . 7/1
Poor Hermione! Identity crisis anyone? I don't blame her at all for bring a tad out of character. I'm sure if be a lot worse. Great chapter darlin!
1,258 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »