Reviews for Blaise Zabini and the Difficulty of Existing
Amberlina0418 chapter 1 . 11/26
awe so cute!
Yasmanian Devil chapter 1 . 11/9
Dramione isn’t usually my thing but I have to say with this story you made me like it! Lol, more like I liked poor Blaise suffering but either way, great job!
sxpphix chapter 1 . 10/17
cute
Aimmago-ero7 chapter 1 . 10/13
I love the story so much! Poor Blaise jajajaja
Thank you for writing this fic, kisses
too much swearing
dee chapter 1 . 10/2
This is so cute! I'm afraid to read anything other than explicit (on AO3) or 'M' here because I want whatever pairing I'm reading about to get together, etc. However I took a chance on this fic because it had so many likes. But this was perfect, watching this Dramione unfold from Draco's best friend's p.o.v. was humorous and aggravating. No wonder Blaise was sick of hearing how awful Granger was from his out-of-touch friend. I loved the part where he marches across the Great Hall and grabs Hermione up and kisses her, although it would certainly qualify as sexual assault it may have been the only way to show Draco how he feels about the Griffendore 'Princess'. Thanks so much for this story!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 9/15
Really funny. Poor Blaise. Never has anyone suffered like he suffers. XD
minimar chapter 1 . 9/1
funny :D poor Blaise
Lindsey2028 chapter 1 . 8/24
That was hilarious
I love Blaise
This is great
OH MY GOODNESS. I LOVED THIS SO MUCH. It was absolutely HILARIOUS! I love Blaise Zabini
Bex-chan chapter 1 . 8/8
Okay so...awful confession time.. I read this ages ago and just didn't review because I'm a piece of shit. It's great by the way. I love Blaise's characterisation and I also think you did Pansy bloody fantastic too. The slow build up in a oneshot is hard but you got it spot on and the balance of angst and humour is my cuppa tea.
Sorry for not reviewing before!
bszdzz chapter 1 . 8/7
Omg ,so cute!To be Blaise is the most difficult thing in the world!
Celthevampire chapter 1 . 8/2
this is the pinnacle of humor. Good job buddy.
Greenti chapter 1 . 7/31