Reviews for Beautiful Hell
SilentSilverStar chapter 5 . 12/5/2016
Same! This pairing has taken over my life! The wait for the 8th is killing me! I've read so many Reylo fanfics it's insane! But I do love this one btw :D Its very good!
OblivionIsAtHand chapter 1 . 9/27/2016
Heeeey, I finally got the chance to start reading this again. Real life has been retarded to put it very mildly for the past months. I didn't forget the feedback I promised so long ago in AO3. I'm so sorry! It'll be in your inbox for chapter 1 tonight. I'm looking forward to going through the chapters again and finally reading 7!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/13/2016
This was a really beautiful chapter, you did such a good job! I can't wait to read more now. After realizing how Luke Skywalker murdered your parents, Kylo Ren makes a pretty good option
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
This go on a be good
marinav92 chapter 5 . 5/15/2016
I love it! Great job! You are such a tease for ending it where you did, but I still love it hahaha

Really cool idea!
rose444100 chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
Girl has to be careful when playing with the dark side. It will sneak up on ya like that, lol. Think it would be better of Luke to train Jedi as the grey Jedi compared to the Jedi order. Cause if Anakin had been trained as one, nothing like this would have happened. Ben is a lot like his grandfather in with his emotions.
rose444100 chapter 1 . 5/12/2016
I was just flipping through fanfictions and began to read yours and so far I have to say I love it! You keep Rey strong though sometimes having problems cause who doesn't. People turn Rey into such a weakling which I hate! I really like your writing style. Also I do agree with your comment at the end. Hades/ Persephone are my favorite couple :D Hope to read your other four chapters tomorrow.
Stephycats7785 chapter 5 . 5/1/2016
Wow cannot wait to read more
SerenityMeyers chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I'm loving your a/n. Been obsessing so much about Star Wars since seeing it in January that even my most rabid SW fan friend doesn't want to talk to me any more about it. Reylo and the beautiful box of mysteries is ruining my life.

Kylo Ren says it best: "Don't be afraid; I feel it, too."
CharlotteCAgain chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
Love this so far; can't wait to see where it goes - what Luke and Rey's plan is, which pull is stronger, light or dark, and of course, what happens 'just this once' ;).
slyslytherin07 chapter 1 . 2/1/2016
Don't sleep. Don't eat. Just type :)
Seriously amazing story...can't wait to see where it goes. Update soon!
bluejustice13 chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Wow! That was a beautifully written, emotional chapter! I can't wait for more!
GoDrinkPinesol624 chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
Love this story! Can't wait for more!
Meditrina chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
Absolutely love it and I agree, NIN/Trent Reznor is very much their sound track. Favorite of the moment is 'Various methods of escape'
Guest chapter 2 . 1/20/2016
Outstanding. Please continue this.