Reviews for Anything Goes Game Changer
AvidReader2425 chapter 16 . 7/9
Thank you very much for another excellent and highly enjoyable story, as usual, another excellent addition from your lineup of excellent stories
AvidReader2425 chapter 15 . 7/9
Another great and fun chapter, thanks!
AvidReader2425 chapter 14 . 7/8
Thank you very much for another fun chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 13 . 7/8
Another excellent and very fun chapter, thank you very much.
AvidReader2425 chapter 12 . 7/8
Definitely another fantastic and highly entertaining chapter, and the lemon was done very well, a great amount of heat and romanticism mixed together
AvidReader2425 chapter 11 . 7/8
Definitely another awesome chapter. Though I am sad and they couldn’t find it reattach his pinky, I always find it slightly odd when an author chooses to have their character lose a limb, or in this case a finger lol, just feels odd to me. Though I doubt it will Hambra him much.
AvidReader2425 chapter 10 . 7/8
Another absolutely awesome chapter with an incredible fight in the end. And then absolutely insane and bloodthirsty woman was killed without a second thought lol, just goes to show there are lines you shouldn’t cross.
AvidReader2425 chapter 9 . 7/8
Another excellent and very well written chapter, thank you very much.
AvidReader2425 chapter 8 . 7/8
Thanks for another highly entertaining and action packed chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 7 . 7/8
Thanks for another excellent and very entertaining chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 6 . 7/8
Thank you very much for another very entertaining chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 5 . 7/7
Thanks for another very fun and enjoyable chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 4 . 7/7
Another excellent and highly enjoyable chapter. Personally, I am absolutely loving the character interactions, especially between Rama and Akitsu, as well as Ranma and Miya. Though I am curious if he will gain access to some of his more well-known techniques, which I honestly know only because I read your stories lol, such as his hammer space.
AvidReader2425 chapter 3 . 7/7
Definitely another highly entertaining and rather amusing chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 2 . 7/7
Another excellent and very entertaining chapter, thank you very much
1,062 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »