Reviews for Anything Goes Game Changer
K. M. Donovan chapter 16 . 2/24
a nice ending. but i would honestly be interested in reading a sequel to this. one dealing with the rest of the arcs from Ranma 1/2. such as ranma's training, herb, saffron, etc. there are still many arcs and stories that can be told.

honestly, the whole labyrinth under the Kuno house? sounds like a perfect lead in for a sequel. maybe delving into another of Rumiko Takahashi's works with Inuyasha?

the age of the gods is over. but as Ranma has shown us, there are still plenty of monsters and demons left over from that age. as i doubt the Kuno Labyrinth is the only such place in the world.

hell, you... hmm, actually i am unsure how that particular idea would work. i briefly had the thought of adding Supernatural the tv series... but i actually do not see that one blending very well in this case.

still, there are many adventures left for ranma, this ranma, and i would love to see them happen.

just food for thought.

and as always

thank you for your time.
K. M. Donovan chapter 11 . 2/24
...who the fuck would willingly unleash Happosai? on Purpose no less? my estimation on Minakas intelligence just plummeted into the bowels of hell. the man is CELARLY a moron of the highest order without even 2 brains cells to rub together.
confusedw00kie chapter 9 . 1/23
Added note. I think you were looking for hysterics not histrionics.

The word you used is used to describe something that is over done or overly dramatic.

Hysterics is when one is overcome by wild emotion.
confusedw00kie chapter 9 . 1/23
Quick question. Why is Ranma calling Ryoga “pig-boy” in this chapter? As far as this story up to this point is concerned and Ranma knows Ryoga doesn’t have a curse...
Reykan chapter 16 . 10/30/2021
I’m kinda torn on that ending. On the one hand I’m actually happy with it and liked that you kept the big bad pretty simple. He wasn’t a fighter, and it showed. On the other this felt less difficult than his fight against the psychopath, if a bit more involved. Overall, I feel that it was the right path; I can’t think of a way to make it any better-feeling. Cheers, always happy to get another update of these excellent worlds,
waytodawn0 chapter 16 . 7/29/2021
Oh man I kind of wanted to see the mom come into the story. I feel it would be very interesting…
AvidReader2425 chapter 16 . 7/9/2021
Thank you very much for another excellent and highly enjoyable story, as usual, another excellent addition from your lineup of excellent stories
AvidReader2425 chapter 15 . 7/9/2021
Another great and fun chapter, thanks!
AvidReader2425 chapter 14 . 7/8/2021
Thank you very much for another fun chapter
AvidReader2425 chapter 13 . 7/8/2021
Another excellent and very fun chapter, thank you very much.
AvidReader2425 chapter 12 . 7/8/2021
Definitely another fantastic and highly entertaining chapter, and the lemon was done very well, a great amount of heat and romanticism mixed together
AvidReader2425 chapter 11 . 7/8/2021
Definitely another awesome chapter. Though I am sad and they couldn’t find it reattach his pinky, I always find it slightly odd when an author chooses to have their character lose a limb, or in this case a finger lol, just feels odd to me. Though I doubt it will Hambra him much.
AvidReader2425 chapter 10 . 7/8/2021
Another absolutely awesome chapter with an incredible fight in the end. And then absolutely insane and bloodthirsty woman was killed without a second thought lol, just goes to show there are lines you shouldn’t cross.
AvidReader2425 chapter 9 . 7/8/2021
Another excellent and very well written chapter, thank you very much.
AvidReader2425 chapter 8 . 7/8/2021
Thanks for another highly entertaining and action packed chapter
1,068 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »