Reviews for A Break
CountryGirlz029 chapter 1 . 7/11/2021
More to this story please. Great story love Andrew& Monica as a couple.
Crazy Hyper Lady chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
yay! cute! :D one of my favorite pairings EVER!
8inchCaliper chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is such a lovely, lovely story. I should have read it sooner! I love angst fics like these more than established fics (although I love them both!) because they feel more true to the story. I always got a sense of angst from Andrew and Monica in the series, and the fact that it was unrequited makes it that much sweeter! bravo!
Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 3/26/2004
D Very cute! I really enjoyed this! _ I loved the woman who told Andrew that he should be married to Monica. Teehee!
You don't accept anonymous reviews. ;_; I was going to review as Kitten Kisses (not signed in) but...*cries* I had to sign in to review! (and believe me, i had to review)
lol
_
Great job!
-KK
DataTngFan chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
aw how cute another excellent story:-) I was getting kinda tired of reading the same old things by the same authors over at the site I hang at:-)
MAVDP chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Hey, this is a great story ! It's so sweet :)

Severien

x
JMBangelgirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
That was well written. I'm a big fan of andrew and monica fanfics. Wish they would've made an episode where the two love birds dealed with human love. You're a great writer and please continue this...you have an interested veiwer!
61931 chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
I *love* angel romance! I've always hoped that one way or another they would let SOME sort of romance between Monica and Andrew happen on TBAA but they never have.

This was well written. I liked it a lot!
Fresley chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Thank you! I guess I needed that!
charmedashley chapter 1 . 1/25/2003
Totally cute! I normally don't read "romantic" fiction at all, but a good friend recommended this one to me. I must say, I loved it! I think you've found your nitch!
Delete this account 330834 chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Hey! i love Touched by an Angel shows! That's a great story and ur a great writer. I always thought Monica and Andrew looked good together. )
Kimbre chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
I've been reading this site for a long time, but never registered until tonight, just so I could leave you some feedback!

Though I am not a fan of "romantic" stories between Andrew and Monica, I found your story, to sum it up in one word-Enchanting.

I hope you write more for us!
Accalia1 chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
I loved your story. I hope you write more to this story but if you don't I loved it all the same. Your a great writer.
Kathleen Emerson chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
How sweet. I really don't think angels can get married but it is still a great story.