Reviews for Unexpected Fate
Pissed Ally chapter 15 . 3/26/2019
YOU BEST KEEP WRITING
Ally chapter 4 . 3/26/2019
Omg, you wouldn't be able to tell that this is your first fanfic it sooooo good I love it!
Lina Zella chapter 3 . 10/16/2018
I really love it! I can’t stop reading!️️️️️️‼️
fairytailNL chapter 15 . 10/1/2018
Starting was cool, I liked the sequence with the hoardings and of course Lucy is beautiful, the way they were saying opposite was lovely. It's pumped and sting, tbh I loved the entire chapter and all the parts the Natsu-Sting convo, Gray feels like a mastermind. Natsu's last dialogues were awesome though they hurt Lucy but girlfriend one totally shook me though I ship nalu by heart I wish Lucy says no to him as I think it must be kind of joke and Natsu would laugh it off after Lucy readily agrees though it's his inner feelings And a no to one arrogant handsome would be a shot well then Natsu can add a bit about what all he found in her diary and still she dares to say no? What will u do Lucy ( giggling darkly)
Dnu6t4ec chapter 15 . 9/30/2018
Omg yayyyy
Guest chapter 14 . 8/8/2018
When’s the update? I want more!
DONT FEEL SAD chapter 3 . 8/2/2018
DONT FEEL SAD
Guest chapter 14 . 7/29/2018
When is chapter 15 coming out? I really want to know what happens between Natsu and Lucy. This is such a good fanfic by the way.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/26/2018
When is the update? It’s been a while
Guest chapter 14 . 7/8/2018
When is chap. 15 coming out?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/4/2018
When is the update? I look forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/3/2018
Update?
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2018
Update?
Guest chapter 14 . 6/24/2018
When is chap. 15 coming out?
fairytailNL chapter 14 . 6/13/2018
Khatarnak... Ab ky hoga.. ye ky hai. How is Natsu able to behave so even plus lissana acting so alright. So many surprises in this chapter. Nicely written. Update soon .