Reviews for Life and Times of Outlaw Queen
retrinazambrano chapter 17 . 5/1
Jeez Robin you are a sickly sap HAHA. you irritate me but you also arouse me, how 'bout it. oh, btw, i'm drunk. XD ALSO I LOVE YOU. imagine, that would be a lot to take on at once. it always makes me sad when Regina believes that she isn't worth loving :( but Robin shows her, drunk or otherwise. Awwwww.
kimberwc chapter 53 . 11/24/2019
I think this is my favorite so far.
phoenixshine chapter 133 . 6/16/2019
awwww look at my Merry Men taking their Queen's side and going up against foolish Robin that had the nerve to forget about his date! lmao, this was both hilarious and sweet! I really laughed out loud at the part where Regina discovers her table is set for 12 instead of 4! The men's affinity towards her was what I always wanted to see on the show too, so thanks Hollie, for completing so many prompts in such a masterful way!
brookeAp3 chapter 130 . 6/6/2019
My heart just about burst when he set her free. It was so pure and genuine and selfless, the perfect expression of their love. And the ending is absolutely perfect and made me feel all warm and fuzzy!
brookeAp3 chapter 128 . 6/5/2019
This was so beautiful it made my heart ache. Your descriptions and the way you paint how Robin's feeling and his world through sensation is amazing. And I love the twist at the end and that he was really cursed but Regina found him anyway.
phoenixshine chapter 131 . 6/2/2019
I am so done trying to collect my feelings whenever I read anything you write, IT'S PRACTICALLY IMPOSSIBLE! HE MADE HER THIS BEAUTIFUL UNIQUE RING AND ASKED HER TO MARRY HIM AND SHE WROTE HIM ALL THOSE LETTERS AND SHE WAS SO OVERPROTECTIVE AND HE UNDERSTOOD AND I AM FINE I AM COMPLETELY FINE *faints*
phoenixshine chapter 130 . 6/2/2019
ASIUAHNRIWHROHWFOAIUWHFNOAUIWHNFIOAHFOIA CAN A HEART BURST FROM CUTE OVERLOAD? this was increeeeeeeeedible! I loved it so much, look at genie Regina making the camp's life better silently, when no one is looking (well, almost no one) and everybody loving her as they should! and REGINA AND GRANNY, man reading scenes with them always gets me! Granny commenting on the young Queen and keeping Regina's secret may be my favourite scene of the story, although Robin setting her free comes very very close after it, because look at my baby thinking he would ever wish her to stay with him and not set her free! I LOVE THEM AND I LOVE THIS AND MY ENGLISH IS FAILING ME BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH I LOVED IT!
kimberwc chapter 132 . 6/1/2019
Whoa... Well... Hmmm. ... Wow... Damn that was hot!
phoenixshine chapter 128 . 6/1/2019
YOU ARE KIDDING ME NOW! I was reaching a point where I was wondering how on earth you'd explain them falling so inexplicably for each other AND OF COURSE IT WAS THE CURSE AND HYPERION HEIGHTS! that was so unusual and brilliant and sweet and SO THEM! wowwowowowowowowow!
phoenixshine chapter 127 . 6/1/2019
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA! This was the most hilarious of them all! Can't even begin to comment on what I enjoyed most! Killian's tactless neverending confessions? Check! David's slip? Check! Maleficent walking in at just the right moment? Check! Snow losing it completely and snogging Robin? oooooh CHECK! And Robin just hanging around, being so cool with everything? I LOVE THIS MAN! best thing ever!
twins-witches chapter 127 . 5/31/2019
OMG! I love iiiiiiiiit, this is gold!
kimberwc chapter 130 . 5/31/2019
LOVED IT! You could have built an entire story around this one.
Sabdy632 chapter 129 . 5/29/2019
What plss continue this its sooo good its wo sweet almost cry
Sbstevenson2 chapter 25 . 4/6/2019
Aww matching tattoos. Little cuties!
Sbstevenson2 chapter 16 . 3/19/2019
Um, this is so good? I love this concept! I hope to read more of it eventually!