Reviews for To Be a Student
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 6/8
Weird that Lorena was actually on Hermione's side for once with the Scabbers incident. I guess she was practicing her tendency to think and be fair.
I hate how nobody thought to stun Peter and carry him like Snape. (A criticism of canon, not you)
Uh, what? You definitely watched Buckbeak be killed. It was pretty gory.

My biggest criticism of this is that nothing changed - which you said would be the case - so maybe I should just start reading fourth year.
Jemstone6259 chapter 4 . 5/23
Update soon!
Jemstone6259 chapter 2 . 5/5
I'm specially trained in the art of Malfoy-handling."

I died reading that, literally just died!
Hey, so I absolutely adore your story. You’re a great writer and your characters are so well made!
I would really enjoy seeing the scene from second year that you mentioned in the official story, where Lorena stands on the Slytherin table and speaks parceltongue, if you have time and want to write it:)
hb77 chapter 1 . 4/18
It's so sad. I wish we could have seen them have more time with Sirius.
hb77 chapter 4 . 4/18
Ekk. I don't even know what to say about this chapter.
It was written fantastically.
hb77 chapter 3 . 4/18
I checked, guess I haven't reviewed any of these, I've just read them a thousand times.
I'd love to see Lorena and Harry flaunt their successfulness in Marge's face in to be a Slytherin, and the Dursly's faces as well. Think that my not of Slytherin shinning through hahaha.
You should also do the bogget chapter. Sorry I'm probably going to ask for a lot of them.
hb77 chapter 2 . 4/17
I'm going to read and review these ones in the order that they take place. I'll also try to say as everything in this one review because I'm not sure if I already reviewed the others.
So, love this. Bet Lorena never would have guessed that horrible Mr. Malfoy would one day be her father in law.
Can you do the first part of the 2nd book? When Dobby shows up and the leaving in the car at least. Maybe the Weasly's house up until this chapter starts. I'd love to see Lorena take on all that with meeting Dobby.
PrincessMagic chapter 4 . 4/11
Ooh I love these extra tibits!
Seira228 chapter 4 . 3/8
Love it!I get why you don't want to make a chamber of secrets and prisoner of azkaban version, but please, would you be so nice to upload here too? I am really curious about the time when harry and ron pollijuiced themselves as Crabe and Goyle and Rena realised? Or when Lockart tries to fix harry's arm? pleaseeee! love your writing style!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 4 . 12/4/2017
So darn good
askousen44 chapter 3 . 11/11/2017
These little scenes are fun. I’d like to see when the twins and Ron bust out harry and Lorena from the Dursley in the car
runthroughthestars chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
I've just gotten to the start of year four in To Be a Slytherin-hence my decision to read this now. I love the way you depict the Slytherin-Gryffindor rivalry and the changes to Harry and Lorena's relationship given their varying degrees of fame and separation at school.

I'm curious whether you have thought about what would have happened with the snake incident at the dueling club, given that they both appear to parselmouths. Do you think Lorena would have gotten involved, or would her instincts have her let Harry handle the situation?

I can't wait for the next scene!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
Hey any chance for a CAT FIGHT between lorena and pansy;)
JAKEkenstein chapter 4 . 10/7/2017
Any chance for the one were they escape in to the flying car an meet the weasley family or the Night Bus that one was funny.