Reviews for The Master, the Warden, the Headmaster and the Deputy
Rickmansimp chapter 15 . 9/19
I’m so sorry for being dense. Are they having sex and obligating themselves? Or just messing around?

Love this story btw! Just needed some clarification
Leah chapter 49 . 8/13
Well! Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Loved your potty mouth Hermione. I just love any version of Sev and yours was just adorable. Thank you. I binged as sitting here with fractured arm (dominant of course). Now just going to find more of your writing. Thank you.
violetvioletskies chapter 49 . 8/10
Great story, thanks!
ValkSkadi chapter 49 . 6/2
Well, I don't love the teacher-student trope, no matter the age technicalities, but I adore your writing, and I really enjoyed the lore you added to the castle in this story. Sentient-Hogwarts is one of my favorite tropes and I thought it was really well done in this story. (And her moping over the summers: d'awwwww). I have to admit to skipping some bits I felt uncomfortable with, but of what I read- this was a really amazing fic and I would absolutely read more about this version of the hogwarts universe. Thank you very much for sharing your work!
ValkSkadi chapter 14 . 6/2
Darn, I really wish they'd stuck to the promise
ValkSkadi chapter 1 . 6/1
The lore is very cool so far, what an interesting idea!
Stacy Hunt chapter 26 . 4/4
there was a joke in there. where Severus told Hermione to distract him say anything. Hermione could have just said...anything and that could have been interpreted by Severus as anything goes
Karen Bristow chapter 49 . 2/15
Excellent story…even if Harry did not come back to life. I can’t believe I missed a gem like this ! Thought I had read every well written SS/HG story and this has got to be one of the very best. Thank you.
Owned by cats chapter 49 . 2/8
This is one of the best (of the best of the best) stories I ever read in the SSHG department. God, I loved the development between the two and that they were at eye level from the beginning. Thank you very much for such a thrilling, well crafted reading.
CassieLend chapter 1 . 1/30
I just read all 49 chapters in less than two days. And that’s including my job and two toddlers.
Holy cow. Such -and I can’t stress this enough- such a great fucking story. Your writing is absolutely brilliant!
Jamie Mansfield chapter 1 . 12/24/2021
I'd be lying if I wouldn't say that the story has gotten me hooked, I mean, 49 chapters and read it in 3 days... I just feel sad about the ending. I'm off to read more your fics, because you really write beautifully it really just the last chapters that left me wanting...
Jamie Mansfield chapter 1 . 12/24/2021
It was a great read, but the last chapters had me confused as if I was reading from another writer. And the ending was meh. It's like the writer lost its muse..
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2021
I’m only on chapter one but I’m so excited for the rest! That was an incredible opening chapter!
beckyzoso chapter 49 . 12/9/2021
Stupendous! I loved this story to bits! What an excellent notion, the Warden and master. I would have loved to explore more into their powers and responsibilities. The idea of the huge portrait with all past wardens and masters was neat, along with the armory. And the Castle! It was just fantastic. Sad about Harry. But I'm SO GLAD this story didn't follow the JKR battle and ending but just slightly different like soo many other fics. This was totally awesome. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 49 . 11/8/2021
I've loved this story... I think I love more just the other One with time Turner... I cried for an hour for Harry... Though, if I have ti find something that could be Better... I have not likes this last chapter... I think that with the change of chiara tre and story It should have some differences
1,981 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »