Reviews for Sarah Versus The Moment
baldcoder chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
Great companion story to "Chuck versus The Moment". Equally well done!
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
I'll repeat my review for the other Moment, and admit that it doesn't do this/these justice. This is akin to the quality of the stories that hooked me into the world of fan fiction.

I would safely compare this and its companion with Extreme Stratusfaction's 'You are my carrot' and Course Jester's 'Second first date.' I find myself at a loss of words, and fall back on a trite, 'Awesome.'
PierreLePilot chapter 1 . 1/27/2016
Hi
I love you're writing and the way you bring Sarah and Chuck to life.
The crosswalk is an absolutely fabulous read and is what got me interested all of you're stories on these two characters..to say you have got them exactly as I picture them is an understatement.
Please keep writing about these two..you have a great gift and I selfishly want you just keep going.
tut1971 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Very nicely done. I was quite happy to see a Sarahspective companion piece. My favorite stories all feature heavy Sarah and this one ranks with the best of the short ones. Thank you.
phathead01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
EXCELLENT! Even more emotional than Chuck's side of the story. Thanks for writing!
sevenrez chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I love the emotions that are in your stories! Thank you for sharing another great story. I loved both of their point of views. Look forward to more of your work.
shutupandkissme chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Excellent companion piece
bcpiano chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Wow, you have a definite gift! That was beautifully written. Just lovely.

Please keep writing. Thanks

b
michaelfmx chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
A great compliment to Chuck vs the Moment. You made the comment that it is kind of your thing to show both Chuck's and Sarah's point of view for any incident/moment. I think you have established that with your stories so far. This was a wonderful piece to read, given that I already knew the scenario. Reading about what's going through Sarah's mind is always fun and you have really managed to portray her fears about letting down her walls. Her thoughts about thinking that she had made a mistake right before Chuck opened his arms to her was a very poignant moment. Very well done.
zanex9 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
This nearly brought tears to my eyes the first time and this was no different. Keep up the fantastic job that you do with these stories.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
Aww, this is even better than the 'Chuck's-eye view' version. So sweet. It's literally brought tears to my own eyes. Thank you.
Neale chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
As always with you, such a sweet glimpse at the heart of the characters we loved. Thank you
atcDave chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
I hadn't thought this story needed another part, but now its clear I was wrong!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Ah, good stuff. Still somehow wishing the bad guy who got away was somehow caught. Or maybe that'll be a third story.